• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ninetails Ultimate Breeding Now breeding gen V pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ninetails Ultimate Breeding CAN NOW RNG SHINIES

I can't on gen V but on gen iv I can trade shiny vulpix modest nature just post ur offer whecer Rdy

ive got a lotta shinies, but youre probably not all that interested in those. ive got all of the evo stones, along with items like the exp shares and amulet coins that i cannot bring into gen 5, along with protiens, and one rare candy

if you didnt breed it already, can i get it calm nature instead? i was just looking over its stats and realised it would be better for it to have a high defense. if you have already bred the modest one thats fine, its not that big of a deal

messed up on the rng so ill get it done asap so ill try for calm and a shiny is fine can you list like a few

the shinies i have are shinx zigzagoon sudowoodo girafarag cubone pelliper pinsir and slakoth

gladly will take the shiny girafig now time to rng

if u can rng, could I get a shiny rngd chimchar?, I have various shinies in exchange :)

Could I get an RNG'd shiny Hoothoot (male) for a Salamence?

Can you breed me a shiny Dratini? I want it with some egg moves so i'll give you the Dragonair (one of the moves is extreme speed so HG or SS would need to be used)with the moves to breed with along with a female forgign Dragonair or a forgign ditto. And since you need a shiny Dragonair i'll clone it and give a copy back to you.

^^^ of course samwin consider it a favor for the shiny tyranitar and cyndaquil
^^ deal jason i'll get to you asap
^sure thing and i think i would need a female foreign dragonair because im not sure that dittos can apply egg moves
Now looking for employees

Last edited:
If you could RNG me a shiny timid riolu with any egg move you happen to have? I can offer lots of sellables for oveer 1000 poke

Is it at all possible to get a Snivy? No specific nature, just a Snivy.
I can offer some water and thunder stones on GEN V.

Ok to sundavar but is it ok if it's not timid it's really hard to rng for certain natures and I will breed you a snivy as soon as I am traded one doom and btw you can pay by offering to work here :)

Could you breed me a FEMALE Chimchar w/ fire punch and thunderpunch? ill give you a rare candy or ANY item, berry, TM, or pokeball of your choice.

EDIT: Nevermind. Disregard this message.

Last edited:
can you breed me a mudkip for my pokemon white version i`ll give you a thunderstone

never mind that, i need a treecko, a stantler, a totodile a bulbasaur, a zangoose and and a teddiursa. what do you want it for

^^ sure i just need to breed my mudkip on diamond and transfer it to white
^i can get all of those but which gen? IV or V anything would be fine but i guess one item like maybe a lucky egg is nice for these pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom