• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

♪ NinjaDeoxys' Out of This World Shop! ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is Gen. V. Jeesh I am not on top of my game today. Sorry.

Also, you are cloning my Mew correct? I'd like that done first if possible. (sorry for being really paranoid, I'm just excited about it)

What do you want for that Oblivia Deoxys? UT doesn't matter to me really. :)

There's a problem :/.
All Pokémon on display are in Gen IV :*(.

Are you able to transfer? If not, we can do a two part trade. It'll be a little tricky, but doable

I trade you fodder in Gen IV for the Pokemon, then we switch to Gen V and I'll trade you the Pokemon you want for fodder in return. Unless you don't have a Gen. V game at all.... Then you might want to mention that. Or maybe you did and I just never noticed.... Ugh I'm sorry for all the trouble. I had just woken up recently and I was a little sleep muddled at the time of posting.

Oh. You did. A tiny mention that the Pokemon are Gen. IV. Ugh. I get that confused with Gen V sometimes. The Roman numerals look similar. :(

OH. You also stated Poke Transfer available. THAT'S why I thought you had Gen V too.

Which Dexoys? Your Oblivia one? Or was PsychoDeoxys the one with that?

About the Pikachu, I have no idea honestly. You can check it if you'd like. If it's legit, will you clone some for me?

Your partner took care of me just fine yesterday. :) We were having Wifi issues so we moved to private messages that's why it looks unfinished.

Which Dexoys? Your Oblivia one? Or was PsychoDeoxys the one with that?

About the Pikachu, I have no idea honestly. You can check it if you'd like. If it's legit, will you clone some for me?

Your partner took care of me just fine yesterday. :) We were having Wifi issues so we moved to private messages that's why it looks unfinished.

I got ya ;) I sent you a PM.

I can tell you that there is no such thing as a legit Shiny Ash's Pikachu event.

OK, thanks!

I can tell you that there is no such thing as a legit Shiny Ash's Pikachu event.
Well thanks. That's nice to know.

Owww... Yellow on a white background. My poor eyes! Anyways, just wanted to tell you Deoxys, that maybe you shouldn't use yellow. Could just be me though.

Can you add a World Ability Ribbon on my Pichu? I don't need you to make a new one, I just need you to add it. GEN IV Please. No cloned please. I still need the same Pichu, I just need the exact Pichu to have the ribbon.

Last edited:
You didn't mention anything in the "Rules" of your thread so..

When do you want to put the World Ability Ribbon on my Pichu in GEN IV?

Hey whenever you have time would it be possible for you to check the IVs on a chimchar (or 2 or 3) for me please?
And also I guess a chinchilla!

EDIT: or could you possibly have a battle with me in gen IV at the battle frontier so I can plug the chi chars stats into an IV calculator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom