• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NismoZ/Guest/σ_σ's Wallpaper Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NismoZ58

Something
Reaction score
Okay, I haven't seen one of these yet. I will make you wallpapers. Just fill out this form:

Screen Resolution:
General Description:
Text: (also includes font and placement, duh)

One more thing, and this is important, ONE REQUEST AT A TIME. These are hard to make, and I don't want to be overloaded.

Currently working on:
No one!

Resolution: 1280x800
Description: The main Pokemon from Black and White come together in this... epic wallpaper? Put the sprites of the new generation 5 Pokemon in the background (spritesheet here, only use the Isshu Pokemon, please.) with these pictures (click click and click) on top of the sprites. Put Pokabu at the left, Tsutarja in the middle, and Mijumaru on the right.
Text: 'Pokémon Black and White'. Middle, with red Jokerman font if you can, but if you don't have Jokerman, use red Comic Sans (MS?)

If you can't make this, I can try making it instead. If you have any questions about what I mean, feel free to ask.

Good luck on your shop!

Resolution: 1280x800
Description: The main Pokemon from Black and White come together in this... epic wallpaper? Put the sprites of the new generation 5 Pokemon in the background (spritesheet here, only use the Isshu Pokemon, please.) with these pictures (click click and click) on top of the sprites. Put Pokabu at the left, Tsutarja in the middle, and Mijumaru on the right.
Text: 'Pokémon Black and White'. Middle, with red Jokerman font if you can, but if you don't have Jokerman, use red Comic Sans (MS?)

If you can't make this, I can try making it instead. If you have any questions about what I mean, feel free to ask.

Good luck on your shop!

I made it transparent so you can choose what color you want and I don't have to ask you, as you didn't request a background color.

thunder410wallpaper.png

No Jokerman, I forgot that I still have the Dell Starter Pack on this and I hardly have any fonts. =P

Oh yes, I accidentally cut 200 pixels off of the sprite sheet before I resized it.

It won't get set as my background x(
Probably something to do with my dumb laptop. I got the Zekrom/Reshiram picture to work, though...
Ah well. I'll probably get it figured out sometime. Thanks for making it anyway :)

It won't get set as my background x(
Probably something to do with my dumb laptop. I got the Zekrom/Reshiram picture to work, though...
Ah well. I'll probably get it figured out sometime. Thanks for making it anyway :)

I can help you. x3

Last time I knew, you were using XP. Save the wallpaper somewhere (if you haven't), right-click on your background, hit Properties, go to the Wallpaper tab, hit the Browse button, go to where you saved it and select it.

If you're using Vista/7, save the wallpaper, right-click on your background, hit Personalize, and at the bottom of the window hit Desktop Background (should bring up Explorer if I'm right), find the wallpaper, and select it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom