• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

November 2012 "Pocket Monsters Special" Review Thread

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
tumblr_mdq3u4VtgH1r1alb2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdq3u4VtgH1r1alb2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdq3u4VtgH1r1alb2o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdq3u4VtgH1r1alb2o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdq3u4VtgH1r1alb2o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdq3u4VtgH1r1alb2o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdq3u4VtgH1r1alb2o7_1280.jpg

I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

But at least we see Keldeo and Genesect.

I guess that leaves Kyurem as the only legendary that have yet to appear (aside from that small preview). I guess we'll have to wait and see on how it would be incorporated to the story's plot.

Those dialogues in the Striaton brothers' scene don't match with them, so it seems that the three are facing someone else (possibly the Shadow Triad).

I don't know why the Unova legendaries are being crammed into the BW chapter (aside from Kyurem). Surely it would make sense to keep a few more for the sequel chapter.

I don't know why the Unova legendaries are being crammed into the BW chapter (aside from Kyurem). Surely it would make sense to keep a few more for the sequel chapter.

We're still missing Therian Formes, Resolute Keldeo, and the actual proper debut of Genesect.

I assume they're trying to avoid what they did in DP. Since BW introduced a similar number of legends, it makes no sense to keep them hidden for so long.

And even if they show up once, it doesn't mean that it's their only appearance.

So far, only Victini and Meloetta haven't shown up a second time.

tumblr_mdrvnxlUsx1r1alb2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdrvnxlUsx1r1alb2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdrvnxlUsx1r1alb2o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdrvnxlUsx1r1alb2o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdrvnxlUsx1r1alb2o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdrvnxlUsx1r1alb2o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdrvnxlUsx1r1alb2o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdrvnxlUsx1r1alb2o8_1280.jpg

You found Keldeo!

190px-647Keldeo.png

"I think you have to go somewhere else now."

7TS0U.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Who care about Legendary ???
Black seem to going though a tough time .
Will he be okay for the League ???

The League has already started.
While he's depress over Munna.
Lets be honest , It will be total bummer if he got knock out in first round.
Specially since his team is 100 time better then Ash's.

He isn't even entered.

Remember? He only has seven badges.

The League has already started.
While he's depress over Munna.
Lets be honest , It will be total bummer if he got knock out in first round.
Specially since his team is 100 time better then Ash's.

He isn't even entered.

Remember? He only has seven badges.
So , This he asking Drayden for a Gym Battle ???
Because He should enter the League and win. (After beating N)

I have a feeling a Musharna (you know who it is) will appear out of nowhere when Black battles Drayden and is losing.

This can make a great impact to the story as well as giving Black is huge boost in his team and also his mental status.

I think the story will like as N has stated that Musha no longer likes Black's dream anymore. Musha left Black, just to find a Moonstone, so that it evolves into Musharna. A Musharna can make dream mists itself. After it evolves, it do not need to rely on Black's dream anymore, so it can come back to the team with the ability of selfsufficient of tasty dreams. Black's dream does not appeal to Musha anymore, and it is becuase, this is no longer just Black's dream, its the dream of all Black's Pokemon, including Musha.

Last edited:
So I was away when this chapter came out, but...you guys know that the Pokemon Fan chapter confirms that the Dark Trinity and the Sanyou Gym Leaders are actually *not* the same people in this canon, right?

So I was away when this chapter came out, but...you guys know that the Pokemon Fan chapter confirms that the Dark Trinity and the Sanyou Gym Leaders are actually *not* the same people in this canon, right?

Not at the time of those posts. We do now.

Also, when Pokemon Fan came out, it aired another commercial with this in it.

Yay. HD Pokespe Shadow Triad.

pokemon_fan_11-22-2012_advert_720p.jpg

I wouldnt be surprised if it turns out that the Shadow Triad are actually clones of the Striaton Gym Leaders.

Ghetsis probably kidnapped them when they were a young age, took some of their DNA, proceeded to erase their memories of the incident, and then took them place to their home as if nothing happened.

The clones are then raised as Ghetsis' kids, are trained to become ninjas, and in due time his servants...

I know this is never going to happen but one can speculate, right? :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom