• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Null

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not like that's ever stopped anyone," she muttered.

Winnie remained silent at the table. She had no idea what to make of the vision as of now; it was nothing she could ever think of to produce.

The dinner ended more or less on good terms, with the group able to come back to the house in one piece. Following that premonition, nothing truly disconcerting happened.

Now, they were able to sit back and watch the incredibly large, wall-spanning TV that sat in the room. It almost felt like a movie theater, considering the number of chairs and the long couch in the living room.

"What do we wanna watch. I say Game of Thrones marathon."

"Come on, Win. You've gotta pick somethin. House rules," Aya said, still flipping through channels.

"I did," Robin admitted in shock, who had been gripping hard onto the roller coaster restrainers for the duration of the vision. "I-I guess we should enjoy ourselves while we still can before Paris..." She told him.

"No football," Sky agreed. "Last thing we need is you scaring the baby to death with all your yelling. Or do you not learn from your mistakes?"

"He did," she confirmed with a sigh. "Which is why I vote for the Food Channel."

"Oh my god!" Winnie exclaimed, still lounging on the couch. "You big sack! Stop scaring the poor kid. Football would make me cry too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom