• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ocean [Hawaii] Vivillon pattern

Crackseed

Reaction score
Aloha fellow Bulba-Pokemasters,

I am starting to get a decent surplus of Ocean pattern Scatterbugs/Vivillons.

QsJYKW6.jpg

If any of you would like to trade for this, please let me know via this thread. I'm still doing some pretty heavy trading via Reddit but I figured offering here couldn't hurt either. I'm generally not asking for anything exotic or special for these. While this pattern is proving to be pretty hard to find, I'm all for easy-going trades :)

Please post your FC/Trainer name if you would like one. What Vivillon pattern you have is also nice as generally I'm just doing 1 for 1 trades for the regional Scatterbug/Vivillon. If you have a special name/nature request, please post that as well.

My FC is 3711-8003-2965 and during the week I'm generally available after 7:30 PM PST to trade into the late evening.

Mahalos!

Hi! I really don't have a lot to trade, but I do have a Modern Vivillon, a Charmander, a Froakie, and a Haunter (if you need Gengar). Does anything interest you?

I'd like one, if you don't mind. My regional Vivillon is High Plains, or I can see if I have something else you'd want.

can i have two? i have Savanna pattern and i can do a sylveon if you want

Wow, that's generous of you. I will take both if you don't mind parting with the Sylveon. Just curious what its nature is?

I'd like one, if you don't mind. My regional Vivillon is High Plains, or I can see if I have something else you'd want.

High Plains will likely be fine though are you possessing any spare fossil mons OR by chance have a spare foreign ditto?

Last edited by a moderator:
Modest would be amazing but really, since you're offering a Sylveon - as long as it's not a - Sp.Atk/Speed stat I won't mind. Hell even if it is I'll still take it really xD I was just asking for curiousity purposes.

@ aceRichard - check your FC? It's saying not valid.

@ Swiftlet - French Ditto is fine! :) FC please?

@ Shayminskyforme88 - Archipelago is fantastic! Also need your main FC for the trade...

Hey there just joined up im really wanting one of those ocean vivillon. I can give you a masterball with a phantump or pmpkiboo i have many with different natures! im a bit new to trading as well, if you could help a bit i have many rare pokemon waiting to be transferred over to Y that ive collected from working at Gamestop and nintendo!

Hey, sorry it took me a bit to get back to you. The Haunter is Relaxed, but I wouldn't mind trying to breed a certain nature for you.

Hey, sorry it took me a bit to get back to you. The Haunter is Relaxed, but I wouldn't mind trying to breed a certain nature for you.

That's your call - relaxed isn't what I'm looking for so if you want to try and breed a speed or sp.atk boosting nature I'll wait or we can just trade for your normal Vivillon in your region.

If you're still willing to trade an Ocean pattern I'm looking to get an extra for a friend. I can offer these patterns: Modern, High Plains, Continental. I also have some mystery Scatterbugs to evolve, lol. Or I can offer up any of the Kanto or Kalos starters, Tyrunt, Amaura, and I can breed Spritzee, Staryu, Aerodactyl, and I guess I got an Omanyte the other day from Wonder Trade, too.

Edit: What nature are you looking for in a Gastly/Haunter/Gengar? I have a couple Gengars with stupid names I'm planning on throwing in with my Ditto.

If you're still willing to trade an Ocean pattern I'm looking to get an extra for a friend. I can offer these patterns: Modern, High Plains, Continental. I also have some mystery Scatterbugs to evolve, lol. Or I can offer up any of the Kanto or Kalos starters, Tyrunt, Amaura, and I can breed Spritzee, Staryu, Aerodactyl, and I guess I got an Omanyte the other day from Wonder Trade, too.

Edit: What nature are you looking for in a Gastly/Haunter/Gengar? I have a couple Gengars with stupid names I'm planning on throwing in with my Ditto.

Generally either Modest or Timid for Gengar. Though I'd love a Staryu with either a Modest or Timid nature if you have one! Did you want 1 or 2 Oceans total?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom