• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Odd scene in the BW ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that thing isn't a pokémon. they're overworld sprites.

Actually, now that you mention it they are. Just the way they're arranged made them look like pokemon. It looks like a bunch of people standing on the shore.

Like there all bustling around in a rush, storm or wave perhaps?

Well, one has purple hair...I wonder who that could be? Maybe the Professor's assistant?

Looks like a person speaking to a group to me.
Pause it at 00:09.

Its a game trailer. Its telling you to buy the game and its showng you the new features.
Yeah, you don't get to be condescending if you don't understand the question...

Yeah, you don't get to be condescending if you don't understand the question...

I got the question. My answer is that the Legendaries are ticked off for some reason and the old guy is telling them about the legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom