• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

500.png
560.png
603.png

These guys + some HM Pokémon.

This is my team...This is actually the first time I've never planned on using my starter...

nn.jpg

Pokabu, Torunerosu, Urugamosu, Yooterii, Mamepato and fow now its that~

At least three of the four final-evo Ice-types, for sure. Of those, definitely Freezio and the dragon.

To balance things out, I'm probably also gonna take the chandelier and the lamprey.

Well for now, I'm deciding to get the Jaroda, Chillachiino, and Wargle for my flying. I'll have to keep on searching for more possible pokemon for my team.

I've decided...

On top of:

1. Jaroda
2. Desukan
3. Rankurusu
4. Swanna

I'll also have the ninja bug on my team hopefully:

5. Agirudaa

I think it along with Jaroda will make up for Desukan and Rankurusu's bad speed stats nicely.

For my last spot....I think I want a more physical attacker...

I a little concerned about the stats of these new pokemon. I was trying to make my team and all the cool looking ones seem to be totally lacking in the offensive department so basically I have no idea right now.

Based on looks and types, I've come up with these:

teamwhite.jpg

There are 7 because I can't decide between the rock-guy and the electric-slitherer yet :|

Not tottally sure but I definatly have 3 pokemon choosen

Tsutarja -> Janobii -> Jaroda (Grass)(I like all the Starters but I love this guy plus he'll come in handy against Yakon)

Shimama -> Zapuraika (Electric) (ALways get the early Electric Pokemon plus they look cool also could help with Furo)

Meguroko -> Warubiru -> Warubiaru (Ground/Dark) (Most badass pokemon this Gen definitly one of my fav pokemon ever plus SE against Kamiture)

Maybe

Kormuri or Mampeto linenot sure which

Kibogo line possibly...

Hitomoshi is cool plus I could use a fire type

And Maybe the water Monkey Hiyappu

On second thought, I doubt I use any of the starters. I don't ever use Grass types and I have a water type and fire type that I like better than the starters. So replace Tsutarja and evos on my previous list with:

1) Polar Bear- only if they give us more physical ice moves because I think his attack is > special attack.

2) One of the many steel types, not sure which.

3) One of the other ice types.

This was incredibly difficult to decide, but I think I've made my final selections.

-Pendoraa
-Shinpora
-Gorog
-Shibirudon
-Burunkeru
-Vaivanilla (I know a lot of people hate this one with a passion, but have you seen its base stats? Awesome!)

I really wanted Desukan, but its stats are disappointing. Paired with its ability, I get the feeling that its supposed to be an annoyer/physical wall but its typing kind of negates that. I'll see how things go once its movepool is released.

These are based on looks and types but, yeah.

Mijumaru, Serving as starter and Water-type.
Mamepato, for Flying-type and Fly slave, may replace if I feel like it.
Monozu, why? Because Dark+Dragon Hydra is awesome.
Hitomoshi, for Fire and Ghost.
Shimama/Bachuru, I almost always need an Electric type, and Bug is a bonus for Bachuru.

Last is either:
Kurumiru, for a Bug/Grass if I don't choose the spider.
Gochimu, sometimes I like having a Psychic, and I like her design.
Zuruggu, for Fighting-type, and I like Dark-types.
Meguroko, kind of cool and I might want a Ground-type.
Kojofuu, again, Fighting, and it looks kinda cute.
Might be more that I want but these ones I'm sure of ATM.

Mijumaru
Yooterii
Baoppu
Mamepato
Emonga
Monmen

and towards the end I'll probably put Yooterii in the PC and get Reshiram

I've made a few amends to my choices, but for the most part, I think I'll stick with the six in my signature.

And I love Shanderaa's shiny form far more than the regular. The flames just... Make it better.

I've picked my team based on the variety of new type combinations that GF has given me, their overall design, and stats. Also, my 'generation tradition'.

n3ktvq.png

For my first run through any new game, I have my starter, first route bird, and a dragon-type (usually pseudo, but not this time). This team will cover all weaknesses and are balanced enough:

Jaroda; Speed SP.D/Defender Hazard/Effect
Kenhorou; Speed Physical
Warubiaru; Speed Physical
Denchura; Speed Special
Shanderaa; Special SP.D/Defender
Ononokusu; Speed Physical
Denchura; Speed Special

Their color palettes and designs are good, too. Though I wouldn't mind having a little bit more blue in there. Still deciding between Zeburaika and Denchura, though. Oh, and will be getting Pokemon White.

OK, here's what'll probably be my pre-Elite 4 team for White:
Emboar
Yanakki
Zoroark
Goruggo
Denchura
(Will be replaced by Zekrom for the final battle)
Mamanbou(HM slave)

I'm gonna put them all in my sig eventually.

Im definitely getting the super-fucking awesome ground/steel mole thing. And Mijimaru

I really think I'm going to wait for "Pokemon Grey" rather than buy Black or White, but I can't sleep so I'm going to post this.

Emboar
Warubiaru
Abagoora
Desukaan
Ononokusu
Wargle/Akeosu (whichever comes first)

I really like Zuruggu/Zuruzukin but his typing is covered by Emboar and Warbiaru (although it might not stop me).
Gobitto/Goruggo is also cool but probably shows up late in the game after Warubiaru and Desukaan have already been trained.

I will pick one of the starters, I guess, catch a Yorterrie, ditch the starter, and grind until my doggie is lv. 15 or higher, wreck shit until I get to where I can catch the tadpole, and then get a Darumakka and Meguroko. From there? dunno, may or may not ditch the Scotty Dog depending on performance.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom