• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: A Bit Of Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Jolly Night Slash Axew

Blitz could you hold the 2nd one on the Freebies for me please?

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Jolly Night Slash Axew

Sure. There's been no interest in the freebies, so I don't think you have anything to worry about, though. :p

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Timid Emolga/Jolly Axew

I would like R: F: 26/31/31/x/31/31 (Adamant), I can give you an Ekans for it. I can give you a lot of other stuff too, I just know you were looking for an Ekans.

I just got an Ekans off the GTS... D:

Can you list a couple of pokemon you're interested in?

From previous Gens? Ummm. I'll edit this later once I've had a think.

Edit: Girafarig, Scyther, Misdreavus, Skarmory, Skorupi... If none of them just let me know what you have and I'll pick one :p

Last edited:
Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Sigilyph/Druddigon/Emolga/Axew + Egg Move Babies

I've got both Misdreavus and Skorupi, I can give you both for this one as well R: M: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 (Mild).

EDIT: And I should be able to trade in an hour or so.

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Sigilyph/Druddigon/Emolga/Axew + Egg Move Babies

Sure, sounds good. What's your FC? (It's not in your sig.)

I doubt I'll still be online in an hours time. It's already 00:46 a.m here.

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Sigilyph/Emolga/Axew + Egg Move Babies

So what are you looking for in exchange for a Stealth Rock/Spikes/Curse Ferroseed? =)

Well, what can you offer? The list of things I am mainly looking for is at the top of the post... :s

what could I have for a naughty, shiny bagon?

Well what do you want? :s You're supposed to make me the offers...

Well, what can you offer? The list of things I am mainly looking for is at the top of the post... :s

Well it's not very specific.. There are 493 Gen I-IV pokes xD idk what you have and what you don't have or what you want and don't want. I have every starter, if that kind of thing interests you, I have Zorua and Eevee, Deinos, The Pan monkies, Cryogonal.. Idk if any of that interests you though =p

You weren't very specific with what you were offering. You just asked what I was looking for. That gives me the option of 649 pokemon plus items and everything else. How am I supposed to know what you have to offer from you saying "what are you looking for?"?. You might not have what I want.

Anyway, the pokemon you're offering aren't from Gens I-IV, so I already have them. Sorry.

You weren't very specific with what you were offering. You just asked what I was looking for. That gives me the option of 649 pokemon plus items and everything else. How am I supposed to know what you have to offer from you saying "what are you looking for?"?. You might not have what I want.

Anyway, the pokemon you're offering aren't from Gens I-IV, so I already have them. Sorry.

Sorry for the confusion. Eevee and Every starter are from Gen I-IV silly goose! But I understand if you already have them, that's fine.

Oh, also, if you don't want any of the starters, Zorua, Eevee, Deino, or Cryogonal, that means you only have 630 pokemon to choose from xD Just a joke, don't freak out. =)

A Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Dragon Dance Scraggy for this Siglyph ? o.o

Timid Magic Guard:
Male:
11 | x | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31

Sorry for the confusion. Eevee and Every starter are from Gen I-IV silly goose! But I understand if you already have them, that's fine.

Oh! I misread that part. Erm, a Totodile would be awesome. Let me know when you would like to trade. :]

A Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Dragon Dance Scraggy for this Siglyph ? o.o

That would also be awesome. FC is in my sig. Is your Gen V FC the one in your sig.?

Oh! I misread that part. Erm, a Totodile would be awesome. Let me know when you would like to trade. :]

That would also be awesome. FC is in my sig. Is your Gen V FC the one in your sig.?

Alright cool, I just bred about 10 Totodile so I'm ready to trade whenever you are! =) My FC is in mah sig! xD

Yes it is, Cya in I guess ^^

Edit: Thank you.

Last edited:

Alright, I'm heading in. I have a few trades to do, but I will get to you both. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom