• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: a female DW Trapinch.CLOSED

Durbe

Hagane no Moonsault
Reaction score
I don't really like it and I want to get something out of it. I would love EV'd pokes or other DW females and especially shinies other than Stunfisk. My friend code is 1119-9956-3583.

Re: Offering: a female DW Trapinch.

DW ability Vulpix or Larvitar for it?

Currently have none with Egg moves :/

Are you interested in any other DW females? I can try to breed one if I own it.

I just really wanted a Hypnosis Vulpix.

@yourlilemogirl: I'm mainly after DW females that require 10000 dream points

Last edited:

I can try breeding one with Hypnosis.... just checked my box and noticed I have a Male Musharna that knows it. Would need a bit to hatch it though.

EDIT: two females with Drought hatched, an Impish and Hardy.

Last edited:

All right. I'll hold on to Trapinch for you. Also would you like it nicknamed?

No thanks. Will probably use for breeding, to be honest.

FC is 2064 8723 9480, and will be on for a few more hours tonight and tomorrow evening.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom