• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering a variety of Pokemon

Alright it's a deal--the second choice. Give me five minutes to catch a vullaby and make sure I have a spare patrat. I'll vm you when I'm in the room. Thanks!
just go in room i will be there waiting

Should be there shortly. Do you need a gothita? I'd definitely trade you one for a random chikorita.

no but what i will do is throw a chikortia in with the other two if you wana trade the 3 staters for your shiny bulbasaur

Yes i have all the starters so i do have a squirtle ready right now that i can trade unless you are looking for a certain nature or gender

any nature/gender is fine.

is a graveler (which will evolve into a golem) okay? if not, could you please say what kind of thing you would like?

any nature/gender is fine.

is a graveler (which will evolve into a golem) okay? if not, could you please say what kind of thing you would like?
i am looking for budew, wooper, seedot...

i have seedot. my FC is 3439-4644-5277.

ok i am doing another deal now but i will hold the squirtle for you till i am available to make the trade

@Oak it seem like somethings up with wifi so i will be sure to save your pokemon you requested i will be back on later this week after the up date

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i am doing another deal now but i will hold the squirtle for you till i am available to make the trade

:goof: um, sorry. i just realized that the scisor is still up for trade, and if its possible, i would like to trade for that instead of the Squirtle. i can offer some much nicer things if you like. sorry, if it's too much trouble, i can still trade foor the squirtle.

@Oak it seem like somethings up with wifi so i will be sure to save your pokemon you requested i will be back on later this week after the up date

Thanks. I'll be available later today, so let me know if you want to try again. I was able to do other trades just now with no problem.

:goof: um, sorry. i just realized that the scisor is still up for trade, and if its possible, i would like to trade for that instead of the Squirtle. i can offer some much nicer things if you like. sorry, if it's too much trouble, i can still trade foor the squirtle.

for the scizor i would want another shiny so let me what you have and if it is good i can throw in the squritle

Thanks. I'll be available later today, so let me know if you want to try again. I was able to do other trades just now with no problem.

we can try again now

Last edited by a moderator:
Starter Pokemon

I have all generation stater pokemon and i am willing to breed them if you are looking for any specific nature, gender or egg moves

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom