• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering a variety of Pokemon

Re: Starter Pokemon

A female charmander and snivy would be great. I have no preference over moves or nature as long as neither have any HM moves. Is fodder good, or would you like something specific? (Let it be known I do not have much available)

A female charmander and snivy would be great. I have no preference over moves or nature as long as neither have any HM moves. Is fodder good, or would you like something specific? (Let it be known I do not have much available)

ok i will vm you when they are ready as for trades what i am looking is budew, seedot, and whooper

ok i will vm you when they are ready as for trades what i am looking is budew, seedot, and whooper
Problem is, I haven't gotten the national dex yet, and don't have access to a copy of black... Err, Can I interest you in something else? A Zorua or a Pansage?

Problem is, I haven't gotten the national dex yet, and don't have access to a copy of black... Err, Can I interest you in something else? A Zorua or a Pansage?

oh ok well what i will do is give you one for free and we can figure something out for the other one when you have made it farther in the game

oh ok well what i will do is give you one for free and we can figure something out for the other one when you have made it farther in the game
Right. I get the charmander now, and the day that I complete the game, I give you budew and wooper transfered from SoulSilver.

@BigDogW: I don't want to be that jerk, again, but here goes...

I merged this with your newer "starters" thread, because you're offering starters in this thread, too.

Starters for all generations (if you are looking for any specific nature let me know so i can try to get it for you)

Don't make multiple threads offering the same things, it's just unnecessary.

I understand you're new, so I also suggest you read the Forum Rules and the Trade Center rules, because this is the third or fourth time since yesterday, I've had to remind you of them. If you have any problems feel free to VM or PM me.

Can I have a Bulbasaur since you have a lot of extras I don't have much to offer as I am just in the middle of the game...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom