• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering All Starters and More(+Pokerus)[UPDATED DAILY]

I don't know if this would interest you but I've recently hatched these pokemon from eggs - someone else wanted to trade them but then pulled out - I have:

Dratini x6,
Seviper x 3,
Weedle x 4,
Spinarak x 3,
Ledyba x 3,
Feebas x 1,
Combee x 4,
Eevee x 1,
Swablu x 1,
Rufflet x 1.

All are level 1. I would like to get all of the starters from the first two generations for the time being. Let me know if you're interested.

My Black friend code is 3654 2271 1849.

I'll take a Spinarak, Ledyba,, and Weedle for the 1st gen ones, but the others listed I already have. Do you have any more to offer?

Would you be able to trade a bit earlier, i'm online between 9.30 GMT and 10.30 GMT

I'm available all week now. Just shoot me a VM.

I'll take a Spinarak, Ledyba,, and Weedle for the 1st gen ones, but the others listed I already have. Do you have any more to offer?

Deal! Let me know what time is good for you.
I have a Zoruark which I'm able to breed. I'm also getting my Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus, Cobalion, Virizion & Terrakion cloned so I could maybe do one legendary for 1 set of starters? e.g. if I trade you Reshiram plus 2 other common pokemon for 3 starters. How does that sound?

Deal! Let me know what time is good for you.
I have a Zoruark which I'm able to breed. I'm also getting my Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus, Cobalion, Virizion & Terrakion cloned so I could maybe do one legendary for 1 set of starters? e.g. if I trade you Reshiram plus 2 other common pokemon for 3 starters. How does that sound?
Sounds good, I'll take the Zekrom. I can trade now if you want but only the 1st gens because I don't have the Chikorita breeded yet.

Last edited:
Sounds good, I'll take the Zekrom. I can trade now if you want but only the 1st gens because I don't have the Treecko breeded yet.

Cool, well I have to wait for the Zekrom to be bread. However, I'll do the other 3 sometime later today? I should be available sometime in the evening or afternoon GMT.

Cool, well I have to wait for the Zekrom to be bread. However, I'll do the other 3 sometime later today? I should be available sometime in the evening or afternoon GMT.
Cool, just VM me when you're available.

Cool, just VM me when you're available.

Hello, I'm available to trade now. I've never arranged a trade with a person before like this so I'm a bit unsure how it works. Do I just put your friend code into the pal pad or what? Sorry!

Edit: My friend code is: Black FC: 3654 2271 1849

Last edited:
Hello, I'm available to trade now. I've never arranged a trade with a person before like this so I'm a bit unsure how it works. Do I just put your friend code into the pal pad or what? Sorry!

Edit: My friend code is: Black FC: 3654 2271 1849

Hey sorry, I just now saw this. You put my friend code in the pal pad, yes. Then, you talk to the middle lady in the Pokemon center top floor. (But wait a few, I'm doing another trade)

Edit: Actually I'm available now. Meet me in the wifi club?

Last edited:
Hey sorry, I just now saw this. You put my friend code in the pal pad, yes. Then, you talk to the middle lady in the Pokemon center top floor. (But wait a few, I'm doing another trade)

Edit: Actually I'm available now. Meet me in the wifi club?

I'm in there now - sorry, I went to dinner & forgot I left my DS on

I thought you wanted the 2nd gen starters as well?

Sorry, I didn't have anything to trade for them at the moment. I wrote this on your VM:

Hey, thanks for the trade! Sorry about the delay etc. I don't have a Zekrom yet as I'm waiting to get it cloned but I'll let you know when I do. I have some pokemon from the Dream world that I could breed for for starters if you're interested though. I could get a Doduo, Bellsprout, Ponyta, Exeggcute, Stantler, Shinx, Lotad & Nidoran female

Sorry, I didn't have anything to trade for them at the moment. I wrote this on your VM:

Hey, thanks for the trade! Sorry about the delay etc. I don't have a Zekrom yet as I'm waiting to get it cloned but I'll let you know when I do. I have some pokemon from the Dream world that I could breed for for starters if you're interested though. I could get a Doduo, Bellsprout, Ponyta, Exeggcute, Stantler, Shinx, Lotad & Nidoran female

I have those ones, you can just let me know when the Zekrom is ready. Thanks for the trade ^^

I have those ones, you can just let me know when the Zekrom is ready. Thanks for the trade ^^

I can get you some fossil pokemon - either from eggs or after they've been resurrected - I've got Kabuto, Omanyte, Anorith, Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shieldon. I've also get a level 1 Beldum that I hatched if you're interested. I could also get you a Larvitar hatched if you're interested.

I can get you some fossil pokemon - either from eggs or after they've been resurrected - I've got Kabuto, Omanyte, Anorith, Cranidos, Aerodactyl, Shieldon. I've also get a level 1 Beldum that I hatched if you're interested. I could also get you a Larvitar hatched if you're interested.
I've got all the fossil Pokemon, thanks though.

I've got all the fossil Pokemon, thanks though.

OK I take it your not interested in the Beldum & Larvitar then? I've also got Cherubi, Venonat, Kricketot, Igglybuff all just hatched from eggs as well as catching a Huntail, Kingler & Relicanth. If none of those interest you then is there anything at you'd want that I'd be able to get in Black? apart from legendaries for the time being.

OK I take it your not interested in the Beldum & Larvitar then? I've also got Cherubi, Venonat, Kricketot, Igglybuff all just hatched from eggs as well as catching a Huntail, Kingler & Relicanth. If none of those interest you then is there anything at you'd want that I'd be able to get in Black? apart from legendaries for the time being.

I'm interested in the Cherubi. Could you get ahold of a Murkrow or Plusle?

I'm interested in the Cherubi. Could you get ahold of a Murkrow or Plusle?

I have a Murkrow yes, although I'd have to breed it before I traded it as I want one for myself so I can evolve it (it took ages for one to appear!)

I could technically get you a plusle although I'll have to be on the lookout for swarms on route 6 so it may take some time. I would be willing to trade a Milotic I caught for a set of starters though.

I have a Murkrow yes, although I'd have to breed it before I traded it as I want one for myself so I can evolve it (it took ages for one to appear!)

I could technically get you a plusle although I'll have to be on the lookout for swarms on route 6 so it may take some time. I would be willing to trade a Milotic I caught for a set of starters though.

Eh, if you don't already have a Plusle then don't worry about it. How about Cherubi, Murkrow, and a Vullaby for the 2nd gen set?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom