• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OFFERING--Baby Treeckos of every nature + gender

I have a yellow/blue/red shard (you can choose the color) for a Jolly Male Treeko

Lee-Ann--My most needed are Red and Blue. If you're available now, I can have your treecko ready for you in a few minutes. Any nickname?

jdawg--Sure, I'll choose red, please. I'll have your Jolly treecko ready soon.

Well, alright, how many do you want? :) Oh, and, name the Treecko 'Blade', if you could please; just came up with that too.

I'm ready, so yeah, I'll just wait.

One should be fine. I just need to add your FC and nickname Blade, and then I'll be ready. You can add my sig FC in the meantime.

I presume you have my FC already...? I really should add it to my sig..

Yeah, I went ahead and checked your profile. I'm ready now.

Hello. I can trade you a red shard for any random Treecko, I don't care about the nature or gender.
My HG FC is 0775 7741 6695.

Edit: Can you VM me if you agree and specify when you can trade? I'm not the best about checking threads.

I'll take a male Adamant or Jolly if you still have one, and I can provide any Shard.

ThatDiddinGuy--I will be on later tonight.

Soran--Sure, I'll be sure to VM you when I'm on later tonight.

Distantwinds--Yep. Any nature?

Geodude--Yep, I do. You can post here or VM me when you're on.

Hey man, would you be willing to trade a Male (any really) for a Larvitar Egg? I'm talking about the ones from my giveaway. Feel free to VM/PM me if so!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom