• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Breeding clearout - Egg move pokemon all with pokerus ;)

Danny111287

Reaction score
CURRENTLY UNABLE TO TRADE AS MY DS IS BROKEN :(

ok so i got my first batch of pokemon that ive bred in white to hopefully get rid of and all the pokemon are infected with pokerus :) ill add some more when these go down

Wants

Id prefer this stuff:

Gen 1-4 Pokemon
Egg Move Pokemon
Dream World Pokemon

but most things will be ok if you dont have those :)

Offering

Nidoran M - Swagger/Toxic/Poison Tail/Sludge Bomb *NEW*

Male/Impish/Rivalry
Male/Jolly/Hustle
Male/Naughty/Hustle *RESERVED*

Nidoran F - Swagger/Toxic/Poison Tail/Sludge Bomb *NEW*

Female/Rash/Poison Point

Axew - Focus Energy,Dragon Dance,Razor Wind,Dragon Pulse

Male/Timid/Rivalry *RESERVED*
Female/Bashful/Mold Breaker

Ferroseed - Curse,Thunder Wave,Stealth Rock,Gyro Ball

Male/Brave/Iron Barbs *RESERVED*

Swablu - Substitute,Hyper Voice,Aerial Ace,Dragon Rush

Male/Hardy/Natural Cure *RESERVED*
Male/Hardy/Natural Cure
Female/Jolly/Natural Cure

Sandile - Uproar,Fire Fang,Stone Edge,Earthquake

Male/Modest/Intimidate
Male/Modest/Intimidate
Female/Impish/Intimidate
Female/Hasty/Intimidate
Female/Bold/Intimidate
Female/Adamant/Intimidate
Female/Careful/Moxie

Gligar - Power Trick,Sandstrorm,Stone Edge,Earthquake

Male/Rash/Hyper Cutter

Last edited:
Yeah I'm in a battle right now but I'll be out in a minute on then I'll be heading on-line.

*Edit* I'm Heading On Now

Axew would be great adding you to my pal pad.

I can't seem to connect to WFC. I'll post as soon as I can again.

Last edited:
Do you still have an Axew? :D
I would love the Male/Timid/Rivalry one.
I'm not sure what to offer in return, really XD
Anything specific...?

Do you still have an Axew? :D
I would love the Male/Timid/Rivalry one.
I'm not sure what to offer in return, really XD
Anything specific...?

yup i still do :) you can have that just trade anythin really ive got to many pokes to be fussy about what i want lol if you have an ekans or wooper though thatd be great :)

yup i still do :) you can have that just trade anythin really ive got to many pokes to be fussy about what i want lol if you have an ekans or wooper though thatd be great :)

I can breed you a wooper, I have a quaggie C:
I'll be on Wi-Fi soon. My FC is in my siggie.
Give me 10-15 minutes~

I can breed you a wooper, I have a quaggie C:
I'll be on Wi-Fi soon. My FC is in my siggie.
Give me 10-15 minutes~

aha thatd be good if you can get a female with water absorb for me thatd be great :) natures not to important . aslong as its female though thats the main thing :)

If I trade you my gurdurr could you put pokerus on him and trade him back?? :) Ive only just beaten the elite 4 for the first time so I dont have much, but that would be SERIOUSLY appreciated!! :)

This extends to anybody who will just trade/tradeback my gurdurr if you have a few mins to spare today? Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hey, can I get the brave Ferroseed? I have a female DW Poochyena, a female DW Vulpix and a male DW Shinx. And if you aren't interested in those, i have pretty much all pokemon from Gen I-IV.

If I trade you my gurdurr could you put pokerus on him and trade him back?? :) Ive only just beaten the elite 4 for the first time so I dont have much, but that would be SERIOUSLY appreciated!! :)

i could do that sure if you still needing it done :)

May I please have the Female/Jolly/Mold Breaker Axew?
I'd be happy to give a female DW Lapras. :)

thatll be fine :)

Hey, can I get the brave Ferroseed? I have a female DW Poochyena, a female DW Vulpix and a male DW Shinx. And if you aren't interested in those, i have pretty much all pokemon from Gen I-IV.

think ill have the vulpix :p

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom