• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Dark Pulse Deino

Covet

I bite.
Reaction score
I've been breeding for the "perfect" Dark Pulse Deino and have quite a few extras. I am not looking for anything in particular in return.

Click here to view the Dark Pulse Deino spreadsheet

White FC: 3310-4498-1806

Note:
  • I am only offering the Deino labeled "RS" (Relatively Superior).
  • I am not offering the Deino labeled "O" (Outstanding).
  • All of them are lvl 1 and have not been EV trained. They know Tackle, Dragon Rage and Dark Pulse.
  • These are not hacked and I do not want hacks in return.
  • As noted in the spreadsheet, any nature that is not highlighted in grey has not been IV checked and the numbers you see are averages.
  • Grey highlighted Deino have been IV checked through lvl 16-17.
  • I will IV check up to three Deino for you. After that, you should make a selection.
  • Lines that are crossed out have already been traded away.
  • You must provide a name for your Deino as right now they are all named according to their rating so I can keep track of them. Unless you really don't care what the name is. :p

If you're unsure of anything I've said above, please ask for clarification.

Who's getting what:
No current trades

Completed:
june_bug - #44
Valth001 - #21
Flareth - #60
Tris79 - #19
StealthBat - #65
Simple - #6

Last edited:
I'll trade any of the gen V starters for number 21.

Last edited:
Can I have Deino #60? It's the male with a relaxed nature. I don't care if you want to name it.

I can offer you a Pansear, Tepig, or Snivy. Pansear's holding a Fire Stone, too, so you can evolve him right away, if you want.

Elemental monkey(s) (I'd be willing to trade more than one) for number 44?

How about a Pansear?

I'll trade any of the gen V starters for number 21.

How about an Oshawott?

Samurott or pansear/simisear(you choose) for #21 or #44

#21 and #44 are already taken, is there another that you'd like?

for number 6#
i'll trade: a cilan's monkey?

It's yours for a Pansage (that's Cilan's, right?).

Can I have Deino #60? It's the male with a relaxed nature. I don't care if you want to name it.

Looks like I've got all of what I need covered, what else do you have to offer for it?

How about a Pansear?

How about an Oshawott?

#21 and #44 are already taken, is there another that you'd like?

It's yours for a Pansage (that's Cilan's, right?).

Looks like I've got all of what I need covered, what else do you have to offer for it?

it's the egg event pansage one1

Which FC is that? your black fc or white fc?
my black is odd and only trades with blacks.....
i just noticed how that could be taken..

Which FC is that? your black fc or white fc?
my black is odd and only trades with blacks.....
i just noticed how that could be taken..

It's for White, but I can switch it over to my Black cartridge. FC for Black is in my profile.

It's yours! I pretty much have everything I need, so just trade me whatever.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom