• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Dream World Pokemon (B/W only of course)

Geodude

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score
White FC: 0690 1203 2260

OFFERING: (all level 10 UT, all have DW abilities, any DW moves are noted)
Lotad - male Lax - Leech Seed
Aerodactyl - female Hardy - Stealth Rock
Aerodactyl - male Rash - Stealth Rock
Doduo - male Modest - Roost
Doduo - male Bold - Roost
Taillow - male Brave - Mirror Move
Nidoran - female Quiet - Super Fang
Exeggcute - male Quirky - Synthesis
Exeggcute - male Relaxed
Bidoof - male Docile
Bidoof - female Hasty
Farfetch'd - male Naughty - Roost
Surskit - female Quirky
Surskit - male Docile - Hydro Pump
Stantler - male Careful
Stantler - male Naive - Skill Swap
Oddish - male Brave
Oddish - male Lax - Teeter Dance
Lickitung - female Modest
Lickitung - female Naughty
Igglybuff - female Careful
Igglybuff - female Lonely
Mareep - male Sassy

WANTED:
-other Dream World Pokemon
-previous gen starters
-EV training items (Power Bracer, etc.)

Yes, and yes if it's not hacked. Have people really gotten enough DW points to get Pokemon like Drought Vulpix yet?

Dream World points. Yes to both of you.

How the hell have you even gotten to the Dreamworld, yet? I thought it was permanently down until the 30th of March... Every time I try to access it it's under maintenance. How are any of these legit?

*edit: Yeah, I just tried to access the Game Sync feature and I got another Error Code 13212*

Last edited:
Look at the dates on most of the posts here. Obviously most of them are from well before the English games even came out and are referring to the Japanese Dream World.

I can't do any of these trades now anyway, as I can't find my Japanese White. I'm hoping like crazy it didn't accidentally fall into my garbage can without my noticing and that it's instead buried somewhere in the mess that is my room.

Oh, ok, that makes sense. Sorry to cry foul and all. I hope you find your cartridge, by the way. I know how annoying it is to lose a cartridge I've worked on a lot.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom