• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Egg Move Piplups, the perfect wintertime friend!

Reaction score
Hello, BMGF. I've recently added a Piplup (now an Empoleon) to my team and with only just learning how to RNG, I took the long way and just bred Piplups until I got the nature I wanted. Now I'm overloaded with these little guys!

I would normally just release my extras, but I love Piplup a lot, plus this batch came out with not one, but two egg moves. They seem like potentially very useful team members, or just fun to raise and play with.

So, claim your newly hatched Piplup! I can have them nicknamed for you, if you'd like.

Spr_4p_393.png

Piplup ♂

Moves:
Pound
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam​

Nautres:
Sassy x3
Naughty
Quirky x2 x1
Impish
Bashful
Rash
Quiet
Mild
Hardy
Jolly
Lonely

I also have eight more unhatched at the moment (so there's a possibility of there being a female Piplup somewhere), and I will edit them in when I have them out -- unless you don't care about nature/gender and want to be the OT, so let me know.

I'd love to give these cuties a home, so don't hesitate to comment. I'll take fodder, but feel free to check the dex link in my signature if you want some ideas on what I'd love to have. :]

Merry Christmas/Hannukah/Kwaanza/Winter Solstice/Festivus/whatever you celebrate. ♥

Last edited:
I would like a Sassy-natured Piplup, please. I can trade you a Smeargle, a Kadabra, and/or a Whismur.

Quirky natured for me, please? ;)

You got it, bb. ♥ Let me know if you want it named. :3

I would like a Sassy-natured Piplup, please. I can trade you a Smeargle, a Kadabra, and/or a Whismur.

I know you! I'm getting a Riolu from you. :D What do you say to me just giving you a sassy Piplup for that Riolu?

I'm available to trade for most of today. I'll be around for a couple of hours, and later on tonight.

I would love to give one of these Piplups a good home :D

I have no preference as to nature, just trying to fill up my Pokedex at the moment :)

Hi. :3

I could get you a phanpy or a mantine, for the impish chick? Or... I could breed you a mantine egg, if you'd rather. > w< You're right: a little penguin is the perfect thing for Christmas! (You'd also be my first internet trade... ah... do I PM you my friend code, once you let me know which you'd like? :3

Last edited:
I would love a sassy chick if you have it please :)

Thanks so much!

HG 2751 7626 6754!!

Ill breed you a wynaut just let me know when you are on :)

Last edited:
Ah, I didn't have enough posts to PM you back yet, but I have a phanpy now! My friend code is: 2193 4213 5154

:3 I've just registered you.

This is the first time I've tried this. Thought I'd better let you know I'm on GMT, being from England. What's the general set-up for trades...?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom