• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 19TH AUGUST*

Re: Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 17TH AUGUST*

I want these 3 next! >:3
-Male Modest Tropius
-Male Adamant Skorupi
and a Male Docile Axew for my friend :3 Can you do me a favor and name the Axew, Al Capone?

My offers this time around are~
- Lonely Female Dw Growlithe
- Quirky Female Dw Pachirisu
- Bold Female Dw Sunkern
-Perish Song Igglybuff (I'll hafta breed one :p)
- Brave Male Dw Horsea w/ Octazooka
-Docile Male Dw Omanyte
-Japanese Modest Female Dw Poliwag (Obtain from Gts/ Used for breeding :p)

I have lots of Dw pokemon laying around xD

Last edited:

I want these 3 next! >:3
-Male Modest Tropius
-Male Adamant Skorupi
and a Male Docile Axew for my friend :3 Can you do me a favor and name the Axew, Al Capone?

haha sure :p ill take the pachirisu the omanyte and if youve maybe got a DW gligar with a helpful nature or a DW hoppip with a helpful nature thatd be good to :) if not anythin from dream world will do really

@Danny111287 I forgot I have a Hoppip xD Quirky okay? and it's a male :p No Gligar though :/

@Danny111287 I forgot I have a Hoppip xD Quirky okay? and it's a male :p No Gligar though :/

just changed my mind on the third thing :p u said you got a dw poliwag? any chance of you breeding me one of those instead :) a calm or gentle one would be great if you could do that :) aslong as its putting down attack,speed, or defense and putting up special defense or special attack its fine :p

@Danny111287 K i'll get to work on it :) have a preferred gender while i'm at it?

I got the poliwag,a calm swift swim female :) so i'm ready to trade whenever :D

I need this slugma for my breeding project mind if I get him? :p
Male/Brave/Flame Body

I got a female magikarp with rattled that my friend lent me so I can try to breed you the magikarp you wanted but it just wont have bounce ^^; and or anything I offered last time is still good :p

I'd like any Female Heat Wave Slugma. I need a Chandelure with Heat Wave, and those would be perfect.

I have tons of Gen 1-4 Pokemon to trade. PM me if you want to trade.

I need this slugma for my breeding project mind if I get him? :p
Male/Brave/Flame Body

I got a female magikarp with rattled that my friend lent me so I can try to breed you the magikarp you wanted but it just wont have bounce ^^; and or anything I offered last time is still good :p

hehe well it was mainly the bounce i was after on it aswell as the appropriate nature i wanted :p. i am looking for a dw wingull with either a timid or modest nature. a neutral nature would be ok to i suppose if you could do that :)

I'd like any Female Heat Wave Slugma. I need a Chandelure with Heat Wave, and those would be perfect.

I have tons of Gen 1-4 Pokemon to trade. PM me if you want to trade.

ok i reserevd you a female slugma aswell :) any chance you have a chinchou with volt absorb ? im after one of those. a modest nature would be good or a neutral nature. if not then any nature that doesnt put down special attack or special defense

@Danny111287 Ahh I don't have a dw wingull sadly :/ Dw pokemon I can get ya are exeggcute, lapras, sunkern, ledyba, dratini, shinx, murkrow, and smeargle I can breed any of these for specific natures. And I do have access to a majority of pokemon from the other gens. :3

@Danny111287 Ahh I don't have a dw wingull sadly :/ Dw pokemon I can get ya are exeggcute, lapras, sunkern, ledyba, dratini, shinx, murkrow, and smeargle I can breed any of these for specific natures. And I do have access to a majority of pokemon from the other gens. :3

hmm you got a Hippopotas ?could do with one of those probably with a relaxed or naughty nature. if you could breed slack off onto it thatd be even better still :p

@Danny111287 I do :3 in soulsilver, I can breed ya one no problem :D Once bred and transferred up i'll let you know ;3

ok i reserevd you a female slugma aswell :) any chance you have a chinchou with volt absorb ? im after one of those. a modest nature would be good or a neutral nature. if not then any nature that doesnt put down special attack or special defense
I do have a Female Lanturn with Volt Absorb, and I think it has a nature that boosts Sp. Attack or somethin'.

i would like a female brave Misdreavus will trade you a DW igglybuff untouched or something else im drawing a blank right now lol

Actually, wait, can you change my reservation to a Male Heat Wave Slugma? I forgot that only males can pass off a move.

i would like a female brave Misdreavus will trade you a DW igglybuff untouched or something else im drawing a blank right now lol

sure :p thatll do

Actually, wait, can you change my reservation to a Male Heat Wave Slugma? I forgot that only males can pass off a move.

hehe thought thats what you meant . change your reservation for you :) and that lanturn will be fine then :)

Last edited:

Hippopotas, Relaxed Male w/ Slack off sound good? :3

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom