• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Hey man have you still got the shiny hydreigon? I am willing to offer you any of those berries or a pinsorite! :)

Can i have Mew? I'm offering ability capsule

Sure, PM me your FC when you are available! :)

I have another Ability Capsule. Do you still have the Arceus?

PM me so we can trade!! :)

Interested in a Shiny Poliwrath, Shiny Kingdra, Shiny Octillery, Shiny Stoutland and/or Shiny Volbeat? If so, what would you trade for them?

I'm interested in the shiny stoutland and volbeat. I can give you any two pokemon from the list.

Hey man have you still got the shiny hydreigon? I am willing to offer you any of those berries or a pinsorite! :)

I would like the pinsirite. PM me if you are available!! :)

Interested in a Shiny Poliwrath, Shiny Kingdra, Shiny Octillery, Shiny Stoutland and/or Shiny Volbeat? If so, what would you trade for them?

I'm interested in the shiny stoutland and volbeat. I can give you any two pokemon from the list.
Really? Great! Consider me interested for the Shiny Milotic and Gengar. If that's okay with you.

Hi! I'm really interested in Mew, Deoxys and Victini!

I have these to offer: Shiny Corsola, Shiny Sneasel, Shiny Poliwhirl(I can stick a King's rock on it, so you get a shiny Politoed?)

interested? :)

Really? Great! Consider me interested for the Shiny Milotic and Gengar. If that's okay with you.

Yeah!! Just PM your FC. I'll be available all day (just a note XD i'm not pathetically alone on valentines is just my BF is out of town XD LOL)

Hi! I'm really interested in Mew, Deoxys and Victini!

I have these to offer: Shiny Corsola, Shiny Sneasel, Shiny Poliwhirl(I can stick a King's rock on it, so you get a shiny Politoed?)

interested? :)

Yeah!! I'm interested in all three!! PM me so we can trade!! :)

As many as i can get! xD

I like to have tons of items available just in case!! :)

I have like 13 box full of shiny and legendaries. :)

We can trade as many as we want!! :D

Shinies
-Eevee
-Gardevoir
-Starly

I certainly have great intrests into these 3... But my guess is that my offer probably isn't good enough or is 1 2 or 3 you already have in your collection.
Those 3 are as follows:
Female | Rock Head | Hardy Golem(58)
Male | Inner Focus | Mild Crobat(23) [Just found in a horde, trained to Golbat @ 22, directly Soothe Bell'ed to 23 into Crobat)
Female | Flower Veil | Mild Floette(19) [I know this sounds funny... Sadly I am extremely unlucky by getting a Shiny Stone from the Balloon popping game. :( This stupid game gives me Berry rewards instead >_>]

All 3 are not nicknamed and Super Training untouched.

I could equipt them with Battle Maison Items, yet again... I only have 78 BP I could spend on items, unless I'd do some more BP grinding tomorrow.

I do wonder which Ability that Gardevoir has, I don't really mind it's gender o.o
When it comes to Starly, any ability and gender's fine with me.
And Eevee, Female gender appreciated, Male is also fine if you don't have any Female Eevee's. I also don't mind it's Ability. :)

Ok, then XD

I don't have any of those. We can trade if you want. I'm available right now. PM me. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom