• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Feebas, Riolu, Turtwig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciono

CodeMankey
Reaction score
I've got all of these guys in spades.

I'm looking for Piplup, Chimchar, Female Combee, Female Eevee, Aipom, Glameow, Flawless Ditto (yeah, I know I'm stretching it). And the mother of all wishes - Shiny Sassy Munchlax.

Could I get a Chimchar? I'll be online in a minute.

I can get you the aipom, the starters, a Vespiquen, maybe a female eevee if I want to breed twenty, and all I want is a feebas and an explanation of what a Flawless Ditto is.

i'll give you a chimchar and a piplup for a feebas !

Deal. I won't be available for trade till Sunday, though.

I can get you the aipom, the starters, a Vespiquen, maybe a female eevee if I want to breed twenty, and all I want is a feebas and an explanation of what a Flawless Ditto is.

I'd really love a Vespiqueen. Also, a flawless ditto is a ditto with perfect IVs (all 31s). They're useful in breeding because some traits can be inherited from the parents. A flawless ditto, then, gives you a greater chance that you egg will have good IVs all around.

i can't trade currently, probrably next week. can you hold on to my offer?

I can get online right now if you want to trade. What's your FC?

Sorry, I didn't see that. I've got plenty of Feebas around, so you're not likely to miss out on this trade.

I actually have a flawless ditto. Did you prefer a certain nature as well?

Do you still have Feebas left? I would gladly give you a female Eevee for one.

Still got a feebas? I have a female combee, a chimchar and a piplup.

i would love the shiny munchlax. i have lots of shinies, most legendaries, and lots of shiny legendaries. just name one and ill see if i have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom