• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering + giveaway.

Wow, I can`t believe I forgot about my own giveaway. As soon as I saw that this was bumped I got to work asap. I`m cloning them as we speak and will contact everyone today.

Sadly there was only one more spot left and juan8913 was the one to bump this thread. I`m still thinking though about giving everyone who post up this spot one or the other though.

Does my post count for that? It was not your average post about poison, but a post nontheless and I'll add my random fact now? Haha

Many strong and commonly used Pokemon receive STAB on Poison type moves, but very few actually run them on competitive sets. An example is Gengar: it is very rare with Sludge Bomb, while his other STAB (Shadow Ball) is seen on pretty much every set. I could elaborate on the reasons (coverage etc) but I think that would be beside the point haha :)

Hope you'll consider ^^

Does my post count for that? It was not your average post about poison, but a post nontheless and I'll add my random fact now? Haha

Many strong and commonly used Pokemon receive STAB on Poison type moves, but very few actually run them on competitive sets. An example is Gengar: it is very rare with Sludge Bomb, while his other STAB (Shadow Ball) is seen on pretty much every set. I could elaborate on the reasons (coverage etc) but I think that would be beside the point haha :)

Hope you'll consider ^^

I will

I have gave any of them out yet, but buziel can`t be ranamed since I caught him pearl and traded him to diamond.

Is there any more left? If so I'll take Buizel. And Can you rename him?
Oh, use toxic. It works very good. Especially for stalling.

Am I too late for this? D:
If not.. the poison status ailment, unless I'm wrong, is the only condition to have 2 different variations. Normal and Badly.

I will

I but buziel can`t be renamed since I caught him pearl and traded him to diamond.

all 19 spots are filled but I`m probably going to give them to every who posted up to the top this page I think. I`m just wanting to see if some of the winners of the givaway become active before monday.

I did a Nuzlocke back in Januray that sadly got canceled. :( I still have the team I was using in the challenge and got some good parting gifts though. So in the spirit of the challenge I`m giving away 1 of the 2 of the pokemon I found to the first 19 people who post in this thread with one winner getting both. I also need a distributor who will also get both pokemon. Both of the pokemon was named for the challenge and is ut. All you have to do to enter is post one fact about posions type pokemon. It was a rule for my run I could only use posion types.

Spr_4d_418_m_s.png

NEO EHT
and
Spr_4p_074_s.png

Nugget holding a Nugget

Other pokemon I`m offering. Most I got are from respectable people on the fourms will others are from various places. If you find one is hacked report it to me and I`ll refund you. The name next to it is the person I got it from on the fourms in case you a question about it. All is untrained unless stated
Spoiler:
show spoiler
Shinies
Eevee:Aux
Picachu color pichu
Ho-oh:GSP
Larvitar:fangirl21
Beldum:Smartgamer
Registeel:Smartgamer
Shaymin two kinds lvl 100. I would like to get an hack check on these.
Latias
Duskull:GSP

Winners! Only 1 spot lefted!
Keldeo
GoldenMuk
Mintaka*
Irony
Guywhoselooking
Vhazhiphor
Baroque
Snicker1
Hero's across!
yourlilemogirl
Sandile
FallenStar
iLuvSweets
DealerOfChaos
slowking11
Foxface
pikachu200
ekluag

Do you still have that duskull?!?!?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom