• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (Closed For Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (One Week Only!)

I am oh just, so interested in a female DW Sableye of any nature that pops out first. My god it's been one of my favourite pokemon since I played Emerald... and I've been creepin' the dreamworld for a month and haven't come across one. ;_;

ANYWAY you don't care about any of that, lol; here is what I can offer. I can breed you a female Dreamworld Dratini, or trade a shiny Drifloon that I RNG bred in gen IV (his nickname is Sol - because he's yellow - and I can't change it). That's all I have handy at the moment, unfortunately, I've been rather slack on my pokemon breeding as of late. If you're interested in accepting the offer, may I ask you to name it Nilaihah for me?

Here is my FC - Nebula :: 2752 0450 2863

I'll check back on this thread for a reply periodically tomorrow, but I will probably tuck in for the night right now.

Thanks!

I am oh just, so interested in a female DW Sableye of any nature that pops out first. My god it's been one of my favourite pokemon since I played Emerald... and I've been creepin' the dreamworld for a month and haven't come across one. ;_;

ANYWAY you don't care about any of that, lol; here is what I can offer. I can breed you a female Dreamworld Dratini, or trade a shiny Drifloon that I RNG bred in gen IV (his nickname is Sol - because he's yellow - and I can't change it). That's all I have handy at the moment, unfortunately, I've been rather slack on my pokemon breeding as of late. If you're interested in accepting the offer, may I ask you to name it Nilaihah for me?

Here is my FC - Nebula :: 2752 0450 2863

I'll check back on this thread for a reply periodically tomorrow, but I will probably tuck in for the night right now.

Thanks!

Actually, I have similar feelings on Sableye, and it was one of my main Pokemon in Emerald too. I was so thrilled it got Prankster...

But yeah, I'm actually torn over whether I want the Dratini or the Driftloon (partially because I think the latter's nickname is cute, honestly). Is Sableye the only thing you want?

Actually, I have similar feelings on Sableye, and it was one of my main Pokemon in Emerald too. I was so thrilled it got Prankster...

But yeah, I'm actually torn over whether I want the Dratini or the Driftloon (partially because I think the latter's nickname is cute, honestly). Is Sableye the only thing you want?

I'll take a female DW Poliwag if you've the time to breed one for me. :D I'll hop to getting the Dratini bred, then, and reply once it's finished. Thanks!

Edit: After about 15 males, I have a female Dratini with Marvel Scale for you. When you come back online let me know if you want it nicknamed and I'll change it from Dratini.

Last edited:

I'll take a female DW Poliwag if you've the time to breed one for me. :D I'll hop to getting the Dratini bred, then, and reply once it's finished. Thanks!

Edit: After about 15 males, I have a female Dratini with Marvel Scale for you. When you come back online let me know if you want it nicknamed and I'll change it from Dratini.

Name it Saber, please. I'll be getting your Sableye and Poliwag ready soon.

Name it Saber, please. I'll be getting your Sableye and Poliwag ready soon.

Wonderful. I've got everything ready and your FC in, so just let me know when you're ready and I'll wander into wifi. I'll be around for the rest of the evening, trying to hook up my XBox. >.>

Can I get one of these Jolly Scraggy with Dragon Dance, Drain Punch and Ice Punch.

I don't have much, but I have a DW Female Remoraid (don't think I saw it on your list) and I can add a Fire Stone or Heart Scale.

Can I get one of these Jolly Scraggy with Dragon Dance, Drain Punch and Ice Punch.

I don't have much, but I have a DW Female Remoraid (don't think I saw it on your list) and I can add a Fire Stone or Heart Scale.

I'll take it, especially if there's a Fire Stone attached. I assume you want it to have Moxie, right?

I'll take it, especially if there's a Fire Stone attached. I assume you want it to have Moxie, right?

Yes, thanks, and male.

@InsaneTyranitar
could i get a female 'Vulpix with Drought and Hypnosis'?
i can offer you a DW Female Absol (i saw you wanted one)

As soon as I breed that Vulpix, which should be sometime tonight.
Im gonna have to bred you one to... i thought i had one. I let you know when Ive bred one.

Just to warn people:

I will probably have to close this thread at the end of Saturday, unless the new phone I'm planning on getting can be used as a temporary source of an internet connection. Sorry.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This thread is now CLOSED to new trades until I can get consistent access to an internet connection that allows for DS-to-DS trading. The mods will be informed, and the thread title will be changed to reflect this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom