• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Reaction score
I am offering 3 Deoxys downloaded from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs and then transferred to my Y version. The Pokémon I want to trade them for (preferably untouched) are:

Articuno from Pokémon X or Y versions
Mew
Latios
Latias
Kyogre
Groudon
Jirachi
Regigigas from Black 2, White 2 or the special one for Platinum version
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Landorus
Red Genesect

This thread might get updated eventually because I have 2 copies of Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs one of which has the mission Deoxys and the Odd Temple and a copy of HeartGold which I can restart continuously and play the mission again with a friend each Tuesday so I may have more Deoxys to trade in the near future.

I usually live in a flat which doesn't have a compatible internet connection for 3DSes but I can still connect my 3DSes to the internet by using a program on my computer called Connectify or by my iPhone or iPad's personal hotspots so it might take some time to set up these internet connections but I be able to connect after a few minutes. My friend code I will be using most often is 5129-1384-7986.

Please note that I am a university student in the UK (GMT+0) and I am busy nearly all day every weekday since I balance my time between work in the afternoon and social activities in the evening but I'm usually free to trade during the evenings of Saturday or Sunday or for 1 hour between midnight and 1am each weekday (I usually try to go to sleep before 1:30am) so even though I won't be able to trade very often I should still be able to find some time to trade with you.

Last edited:
I can offer a Jirachi for a Deoxys! It's from an event so it's legitimate. Hope yours is too!
My Deoxys are legitimate because I obtain them from my own copy of Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs. Which event did the Jirachi come from? What is your friend code? My friend code is 5129-1384-7986. I should be able to trade with you tonight until 52 minutes after this post was made (that is midnight in my time zone GMT+0 (UK).

Thank you for the Jirachi @Wowy;! I now have more than 3 Deoxys to trade for the Pokémon listed in the first post and as I said before I can obtain more each week by repeatedly playing the Deoxys and the Odd Temple mission on Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs.

Thank you for the Jirachi @Wowy;! I now have more than 3 Deoxys to trade for the Pokémon listed in the first post and as I said before I can obtain more each week by repeatedly playing the Deoxys and the Odd Temple mission on Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs.

I have articuno from y do you still have a deoxys

@hunter12399;yes I still have at least 6 more Deoxys available to trade and I can trade one of them for your Articuno. What is your friend code? My friend code is 5129-1384-7986.
@ajrodz; How was Regigigas caught or obtained before it was traded to you by the GTS? You should be able to find this information in the Summary of the Regigigas.

idk where to find it all the legends i moved from black (reshiram,terrakion etc) and regigigas say traveled along way form blah blah region

@hunter12399;yes I still have at least 6 more Deoxys available to trade and I can trade one of them for your Articuno. What is your friend code? My friend code is 5129-1384-7986.
@ajrodz; How was Regigigas caught or obtained before it was traded to you by the GTS? You should be able to find this information in the Summary of the Regigigas.

my FC 5429-7639-9437 ign hunter

Would you take a shiny dragonite? If so pm me please! Don't care about natures and ivs etc!

To all the users who have posted in this thread recently, my time zone is GMT+0 (in the UK) and my friend code is 5129-1384-7986. I should be able to trade with at least one of you tonight. Now for for more specific replies.

@ajrodz; I am still interested in trading a Deoxys for your Regigigas. What is your friend code and time zone?
@hunter12399; What is your time zone?
@Pidove; I will PM you soon.

Ok! I added your friend code already! My timezone is gmt+1 so that should be no problem! Fc is 5343-8869-9575

Did you get the Articuno in the end? I have one from Gen 6, though I did get it through a trade. You can have it if you still want it :)

To all the users who have posted in this thread recently, my time zone is GMT+0 (in the UK) and my friend code is 5129-1384-7986. I should be able to trade with at least one of you tonight. Now for for more specific replies.

@ajrodz; I am still interested in trading a Deoxys for your Regigigas. What is your friend code and time zone?
@hunter12399; What is your time zone?
@Pidove; I will PM you soon.

I don't know what a set it to but im ready to trade my FC 5429-7639-9437 ign hunter give me your FC

@kyle123; I haven't gotten the Articuno yet but I can have 2 Articuno for 2 Deoxys from you and hunter12399. I have been busy working all day today so I'm sorry that I don't have enough time to trade now but I added all 3 friend codes of the users who still want a Deoxys. I hope to trade with you tomorrow instead. I'm also going to put a strike through Articuno in the first post because I might not be needing any more Articuno very soon after getting the 2 Articuno offered already.

Last edited:
That'd be fantastic! Thanks so much! I'll be on tomorrow though probably not until around 6pm GMT. I see your from York, so hopefully that won't be to much of a problem! :)

@kyle123; I haven't gotten the Articuno yet but I can have 2 Articuno for 2 Deoxys from you and hunter12399. I have been busy working all day today so I'm sorry that I don't have enough time to trade now but I added all 3 friend codes of the users who still want a Deoxys. I hope to trade with you tomorrow instead. I'm also going to put a strike through Articuno in the first post because I might not be needing any more Articuno very soon after getting the 2 Articuno offered already.

ok I added you I will be on tomorrow to so we can trade

Yes I still want to do the Articuno trade @kyle123;. I'm sorry that I didn't reply until now since I have been very busy with University work in the last two days but that work is due in tomorrow at 10am so I should be able to trade tomorrow evening from 6pm to 8pm (GMT+0). What is your friend code? My friend code is 5129-1384-7986.

I still have another 6 Deoxys to trade to other people who can offer any Pokémon in the list in the first post of the thread.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom