• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: OUTRAGEous GIBLES!!!

jacalaca

i cant feel my legs :O
Reaction score
I've got a couple of gibles that know outrage and i'm still breeding some more. if you want one, im in need of shinies, events, rare-ish sinnoh pokemon, and just about anything strong or with an egg move that i can use to breed more good pokemon.

the gibles take a while to hatch (41 cycles) and for some reason my magmars flame body doesn't help all of the eggs, so if you want a specific nature, its gonna take a while since i dont know how to breed for a specific nature.

I'll trade you a Rotom for one of the Gible(s?)Any nature I don't really care about natures.Oh wait, nevermind

Last edited:
I can give you a Helping Hand/Fake Tears Shroomish, DragonClaw Charmander, GrassWhistle/Ingrain or LeafStorm/SwordsDance Chikorita, LeafStorm/Energy Ball Treecko, ConfuseRay/Memento/DestinyBond Ralts, IceFang/FireFang Shinx or a Curse Mudkip for a male one.

i believe Flame Body only helps the egg next to it (or closest), and Magma Armor helps the whole party of eggs.

At least, thats what i take from the wording of its descriptions on the pedia:

Flame Body: In Pokémon Emerald and all subsequent games, it also halves the number of steps it takes for an egg to hatch. Both the Pokémon with Flame Body and the egg must be in the party in order for this to work.

Magma Armor: In Pokémon Emerald and all subsequent games, Magma Armor halves the number of steps it takes for a Pokémon egg to hatch, provided that the Pokémon with Magma Armor and the egg are both in the party. All eggs that are in the party at the time are affected.

It also states in both articles that the other ability has a similar effect, so i guess there might be a difference after all.
hope this helped in any way :3

I'll trade you a Rotom for one of the Gible(s?)Any nature I don't really care about natures.
sounds good, thanks
Check rev's shop for my events. :D
Can I have a Male?
And what natures?
il take any event celebi, idc which one. the male natures i have are:
calm, lax, timid, quirky (2), careful, lonely, impish (2), relaxed, gentle, bold,
I can give you a Helping Hand/Fake Tears Shroomish, DragonClaw Charmander, GrassWhistle/Ingrain or LeafStorm/SwordsDance Chikorita, LeafStorm/Energy Ball Treecko, ConfuseRay/Memento/DestinyBond Ralts, IceFang/FireFang Shinx or a Curse Mudkip for a male one.
il take the shinx
I can give you a Hypnosis Zubat or a wish Eevee for on my profile.
wish eevee
i believe Flame Body only helps the egg next to it (or closest), and Magma Armor helps the whole party of eggs.

At least, thats what i take from the wording of its descriptions on the pedia:

Flame Body: In Pokémon Emerald and all subsequent games, it also halves the number of steps it takes for an egg to hatch. Both the Pokémon with Flame Body and the egg must be in the party in order for this to work.

Magma Armor: In Pokémon Emerald and all subsequent games, Magma Armor halves the number of steps it takes for a Pokémon egg to hatch, provided that the Pokémon with Magma Armor and the egg are both in the party. All eggs that are in the party at the time are affected.

It also states in both articles that the other ability has a similar effect, so i guess there might be a difference after all.
hope this helped in any way :3

thanx! :)

EVERYBODY JUST VM ME WHEN YOUR ON

I've got a couple of gibles that know outrage and i'm still breeding some more. if you want one, im in need of shinies, events, rare-ish sinnoh pokemon, and just about anything strong or with an egg move that i can use to breed more good pokemon.

the gibles take a while to hatch (41 cycles) and for some reason my magmars flame body doesn't help all of the eggs, so if you want a specific nature, its gonna take a while since i dont know how to breed for a specific nature.

To breed for a specific nature, you need to catch many dittos of many different natures. Let's say you wanted an adamant Gible, breed any gible with an adamant ditto. The ditto must be holding an everstone. If you do this, the egg has a 50% chance of having the nature of the mother (the ditto is allways considered the mother in breeding)

To breed for a specific nature, you need to catch many dittos of many different natures. Let's say you wanted an adamant Gible, breed any gible with an adamant ditto. The ditto must be holding an everstone. If you do this, the egg has a 50% chance of having the nature of the mother (the ditto is allways considered the mother in breeding)

thanx but i traded my ditto to my brother so he could get me a female riolu (im workin on blaze kick riolus next)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom