• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Rare Candies, Fossils, Items and various legendaries and bred pokemon/Johto

Re: Offering: Rare Candies, Fossils, Items and various legendaries and bred pokemon/J

Looking for the following:

tm30 shadow ball
vulpix
ninetails/fire stone
wigglytuff/moonstone
exeggutor/leaf stone
starmie/water stone
vaporeon
flareon
kabuto/kabytops
chikorita/bayleef/meganium

Pm me

Re: Offering: Rare Candies, Fossils, Items and various legendaries and bred pokemon/J

I'll give you an Energyball Turtwig for a DoubleTeam TM

Can I get a dragon scale a deep sea tooth and a deep sea scale and a Ho0oh and a Entei.

Items:
-Masterball (Would like something worthwile for this since it could come in handy)
-Some rare candies and other items like Max Revives and vitamins
-Items like Miracle Seed, Soothe Bell, Kings Rock, Smoke Ball and so on. Mostly anything available in heartgold.
-Incenses
-Dragonscale, deepsetooth and scale etc.
-Lots of random stuff, just ask.

Legendaries available ingame, currently Ho-Oh, Articuno and Entei. Will capture the others on request, just haven't bothered yet. All are UT.

I also have lots of bred pokemon like Turtwig with seedbomb and a gazillion abras. Also totodile, pseudolegendaries etc.

Rare pokemon like the giraffe (don't remember name), Misdreavous, dunsparce etc.

Just ask and I can do stuff on request!

If you wan't me to breed or anything that take time, check back tomorrow! I've gone to bed, but I can still do a quick trad if you'd like somthing that don't take much time!
do you have many female starters?

I would Like a totodile. I can trade any non-legendary pokemon for it.

I would Like a totodile. I can trade any non-legendary pokemon for it.

Just any Totodile?

Have any IV leftovers or anything else that might be interesting?

do u have any heart scale

do u have any heart scale

Few or no-one at the moment.. You should check in on the thread with the Underground digger ;) He apparently have many!

Just any Totodile?

Have any IV leftovers or anything else that might be interesting?

I have a shiny wooper I don't need. I also have a mime jr., igglypuff, drifloon, leafeon, and glaceon.

edit: I also have all starters for Sinnoh.
edit: yes, any totodile will do

Last edited:

Do you have a spare master ball. Because if you do I can give you an UT Totodile that that knows Aqua Jet and Ancient Power for it.

Do you have any fossils? If so what?

i can give you a charmander (any nature) for a kings rock or if you have it i would like a lucky egg or lucky incence

I would LOVE a deepseatooth!!!! If you could throw in a Clamperl so I could get the Huntail that would be awesome! if not whatever, I could probably get a clamperl and evolve it on my own. I could offer you an egg move Chimchar with Fire Punch and Thunderpunch, an egg move Stunky with Crunch and Pursuit, and an egg move Absol with Baton Pass. (If you have extra master balls that would be cool too, I'm always looking for master balls)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom