• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Shinies and Pokerus (UPDATED 2/5/11) Now Doing Shiny Reqeusts

Re: Offering: Shinies and Pokerus (UPDATED 2/1/11) Now Doing Shiny Reqeusts

I'm GMT-6 so in GMT time I can be on weekdays from 12:00-3:00 am and all day on weekends.

Would it be ok if we trade this weekend if ever? Because those times aren't really convenient for me but if I do get some free time I might be able to trade then

yeah sure no problem.

Could I get a shiny Porygon (I think you can find him at the back of the pokemon manor near Hearthome), I'll trade you a NewMoon Island Darkrai

Last edited:

Could I get a shiny Porygon (I think you can find him at the back of the pokemon manor near Hearthome), I'll trade you a NewMoon Island Darkrai
I'll try but you would have to wait for me to finish the 1st request before I do yours. Would you happen to have anything else like events? If not I'll take the Darkrai :)

Well, any Platinum legendaries, HeartGold legendaries, or Emerald legendaries, so, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Ho-oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Latias, or Latios. I just cant get them, like, immediatley, haha. Just tell me which you want and I can get it to you Untouched once I have it. Actually though, someone else offered me pokerus for free, so if you could get me a shiny ditto instead, if you want. I'm not going to completely pull back my offer, as that'd be rude, but now don't feel obligated for the ditto.

Last edited:

Well, any Platinum legendaries, HeartGold legendaries, or Emerald legendaries, so, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Ho-oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Latias, or Latios. I just cant get them, like, immediatley, haha. Just tell me which you want and I can get it to you Untouched once I have it.

Hmm I'm interested in Latios :) just wondering is it possible for you to make it shiny without hacking?

EDIT: Sure I'll try but you'll have to wait for sometime

Last edited:

I'll try but you would have to wait for me to finish the 1st request before I do yours. Would you happen to have anything else like events? If not I'll take the Darkrai :)

Well not really. The other pokes I have are events just ones that were hacked, but I can give you a baby Larvitar that I trained with PKRS for a shiny Togepi

Re: Offering: Shinies and Pokerus (UPDATED 2/2/11) Now Doing Shiny Reqeusts

When will you start 5th Gen RNG and can you do for IVs?

When will you start 5th Gen RNG and can you do for IVs?

Well i don't RNG, i chain so probably the only way i'll be able to get shinies in the 5th Gen is by hunting for them manually

Well i don't RNG, i chain so probably the only way i'll be able to get shinies in the 5th Gen is by hunting for them manually

You mean random encountering with repel tricks?

Well not really. The other pokes I have are events just ones that were hacked, but I can give you a baby Larvitar that I trained with PKRS for a shiny Togepi

I'm confused do you want a Porygon,a Togepi,or both? And i'm not really interested in pokemon with PKRS

More so the Porygon, I could also give you a Leichi Berry

More so the Porygon, I could also give you a Leichi Berry

Not really interested in items but Master Balls :( Hmm do you have like a Shiny Latios that isn't hacked? If you do i'll take that for both of the ones you requested

i would like a shiny larvitar named Gegun(M)/Tari(F) route 207
or
shiny nidoran(M) named Nino route 201

i will offer gamestop raikou, 10 anniv lugia, 10 anniv espeon or alamos darkrai

No...but I'll give you a spare Masterball for both shinies.

i would like a shiny larvitar named Gegun(M)/Tari(F) route 207
or
shiny nidoran(M) named Nino route 201

i will offer gamestop raikou, 10 anniv lugia, 10 anniv espeon or alamos darkrai

I'll take the Lugia for the Nidoran :) i'll PM you once i get it

Last edited:

No...but I'll give you a spare Masterball for both shinies.

Hmm is it ok if i just do a Togepi? I'll have a really hard time doing both.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom