• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Shinies! + Egg Moves! + Breeding Leftovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SHINIES! (Added: Adamant Turtwig.)

Thanks for the feedback. But there's not much I can do about what skin people are using... I just use the normal green one. :]
Another name switch :O
But yeah, minus the coloration I really like the layout, it reminds me of Akihiko's.
Very nice :)

Re: SHINIES! (Added: Calm Chinchou)

Sounds good, aslong as you understand you can't distribute them...

no problem, VM me and we can set up a time to trade, i can today if you log on

I'd like the Pokemon Guardian Signs Shaymin, if that's alright with you. I can clone it and trade the original back if you'd like. :]

Ooo, Rash. Sorry, not interested in that. :/

Thanks for the feedback. But there's not much I can do about what skin people are using... I just use the normal green one. :]

Already got all the Crown Beasts.

Thanks. I thought it was, but when people say they are confused...

You could have kept to Vms, I meant in future offers. I just like keeping all of the offers for stuff away from my profile and in one place.

Uhm, I'm not particulary interested in the Bagons either. :/
Hmmmm, is there anything you want in particular?

As long as people read, and not just look at the pictures/spoilers like it's a magazine, your layout is very easy to understand.

Thanks, most people seem to understand it at least.

Another name switch :O
But yeah, minus the coloration I really like the layout, it reminds me of Akihiko's.
Very nice :)

Except mine was here first ;)

Hmmmm, is there anything you want in particular?

Nothing I can think of off the top of my head. That's why I removed my list of wants with just - make me an offer.

Shiny Charizard for the Vespiquen?

I have a shiny Charizard in this thread...

Oh. You should add a picture. It's so hard to notice.

A thread is only allotted so many images, try using Ctrl+F to see if what you're planning on offering is on the list.

You can only have 20 images per post, and they go to the newer stuff.
The shinies without images do have their names written though.

A thread is only allotted so many images, try using Ctrl+F to see if what you're planning on offering is on the list.

This. :]

I can chain for you a shiny voltorb, tyrogue, and shiny vulpix, for what I wanted haha x]

Same as what I said to aco above. It's not a giveaway, you need to make me an offer on them.

AND, A QUESTION TO EVERYONE, IS MY LAYOUT CONFUSING? DO PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT? I just want some feedback cos a few people have said they find it confusing... :/
oh ok. do you need any dex fillers? if so I can help you with some legends like the regis, weather trio, etc., but if you're looking for events, I have a mystery mew(UT), fal2010 mew(UT), wishmaker jirachi, a 10th anniv celebi, a deoxys(probably hack), VGC eevee, some more events I can't think of at the moment and some shinies as well. also, your layout may be confusing to those who don't know what EV/IVs are.

I can chain for you a shiny voltorb, tyrogue, and shiny vulpix, for what I wanted haha x]

If you can chain a Hasty shiny Voltorb I might be interested. What were you wanting again? (Yes, I forget very easily...) :)

oh ok. do you need any dex fillers? if so I can help you with some legends like the regis, weather trio, etc., but if you're looking for events, I have a mystery mew(UT), fal2010 mew(UT), wishmaker jirachi, a 10th anniv celebi, a deoxys(probably hack), VGC eevee, some more events I can't think of at the moment and some shinies as well. also, your layout may be confusing to those who don't know what EV/IVs are.

Well, I have a full dex, so the only reason I'd accept them would be based on their natures. What's the nature of the Wishmakr Jirachi and 10th ANIV Celebi? :]

im online, waiting to trade, if your on now i can

cmt for
EVd Charizard
Timid/ Male/ Blaze
23/x/24/31/31/31
EVd: Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash:
252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spd/ 6 Def.

im online, waiting to trade, if your on now i can

I wasn't online, sorry.

cmt for
EVd Charizard
Timid/ Male/ Blaze
23/x/24/31/31/31
EVd: Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash:
252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spd/ 6 Def.

What thread? Can you link me it then, please. :]

I'd like the FallMew please. But I'm busy tonight, so can you trade tomorrow? Oh, and I still have that Rayquaza to get back to you. :p

I was just wondering if you're interested in a flawless mild Fall 2010 Mew, a 31/31/31/30/31/31 bold Suicune, or a timid flawless Latios. I got them in a trade recently from pikuffy, aka OT PENIS, so I am confident in their legitimacy.
Since I have them (and if you happen to want any of them), I was maybe wondering if I could do such a thing as store credit? :3

I have a Bold Suicune with them exact IVs I believe. And I have a Timid flawless Latios too iirc. But I don't have a Mew like that, so the Mew seems good.
By store credit do you mean that there's nothing you want at the moment, but when there is you'd trade then?

I'd like the FallMew please. But I'm busy tonight, so can you trade tomorrow? Oh, and I still have that Rayquaza to get back to you. :p

alright, ill be on tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom