• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Shinys [Major Update!]

It doesn't have to be done all at once and is easily broken up. Just trade the shiny in a group of 4 fodder pokemon. We can trade the fodder back and forth so neither of us needs to catch a huge amount of junk pokemon. If you just want 3 that's fine, but I promise this looks more daunting than it actually is

It doesn't have to be done all at once and is easily broken up. Just trade the shiny in a group of 4 fodder pokemon. We can trade the fodder back and forth so neither of us needs to catch a huge amount of junk pokemon. If you just want 3 that's fine, but I promise this looks more daunting than it actually is

Hmmm. Alright ;D
Replace Ice Beam with another bunch of berries and I'll take the offer.
When can you trade?

I can do it right now if you like, if not now then how about 16:45 GMT -6. Also, I maxed out my berries so only 21 shinies. Forget the yanma

Alright. Give me about half an hour to set up and we're good to go. What's your FC?

Use the HG one in my profile. BTW after counting that's only 20 shinies.

My bad, loose ponyta then. I'm setting up now and will be waiting in wifi, I'm just going to start from the beginning with the berries

Dayum thats alot. >.> whatever then I will just offer 5 cheri berries then if thats okay with you.

My bad, loose ponyta then. I'm setting up now and will be waiting in wifi, I'm just going to start from the beginning with the berries

I'm going to take a while to set up. Still transferring my pokemon from the computer.

Dayum thats alot. >.> whatever then I will just offer 5 cheri berries then if thats okay with you.

Okay but the trade will have to wait till maybe tomorrow or after I've finished my trade with NorthernRebel27

Do you got my friend code yet? I just need one pokemon and NorthernRebel27 needs like 20.

I might not be able to trade tomorrow. And I'm already waiting in the wi-fi room.

heya, its me again, would you be interested in

2 kelpsey berry
2 wiki berry
2 cheri berry
2 aspear berry
2 figgy berry

all for your shiny glammeow?

heya, its me again, would you be interested in

2 kelpsey berry
2 wiki berry
2 cheri berry
2 aspear berry
2 figgy berry

all for your shiny glammeow?

check my first post again please, most have already been offered.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom