• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

Hey, thanks for doing this. I'd appreciate one of those Tanabata Jirachis, please. My Y friend ID is in my sig.

Hi!

I would like a Tanabata Jirachi ^ ^

My FC is 2895 7724 2289 and in-game name is Gyeobi

Thank you!

Contact either me, or another GTS mod if your post need moderator approval and we'll get them approved right away for you. But this glitch should stop being a nuisance once you have 3-5 posts. Also welcome to the forums. :)

And here's another hidden request AzraelCat. x)

Hi!

I would like a Tanabata Jirachi ^ ^

My FC is 2895 7724 2289 and in-game name is Gyeobi

Thank you!

Contact either me, or another GTS mod if your post need moderator approval and we'll get them approved right away for you. But this glitch should stop being a nuisance once you have 3-5 posts. Also welcome to the forums. :)

And here's another hidden request AzraelCat. x)

Ah, thank you! ^ ^
And thank you AzrealCat! I got it ^ ^

I would like a Tanabata Jirachi and a Surfing Pikachu preferably a Comet Shard one. My fc is 2723-9571-7949 and my ign is Toshiro.

I don't really have much to offer at the moment but I would really like the Jirachi, (Air balloon) Pikachu, and a Birthday Eevee.

I don't really have much to offer at the moment but I would really like the Jirachi, (Air balloon) Pikachu, and a Birthday Eevee.

Sure thing, any pokemon that you think is appropriate will be fine. I will get you added in about 15 minutes or so. When you see me online, just initiate the trade.

Ok, I am off for the night. If anyone still wants one, leave a comment with the pokemon you want, your FC, and in-game name. I will get you added tomorrow.

Remember, tomorrow is the last day that I will have extra time to do this, so act fast!

May I have a Jirachi? I have a few Pokemon to offer.

FC: 4012-3207-3407
Name: Jacob

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom