• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: TONS of LUCKY EGGS! Contest Every Day + Great Deals!

Re: Offering: TONS of LUCKY EGGS! 76 left!

I'll trade for the Goon Scizor, and the Shiny
ok when can you trade?

I'll be around all day.. and im in GMT+1 btw. Just bump this thread/PM me and I'll jump in the wifi room

ok meet me down there

thank you so much!

are you coming back?

Any chance you trade me one for a starter pokémon of your choise + 1 rare candy? :naughty:

Any chance you trade me one for a starter pokémon of your choise + 1 rare candy? :naughty:

totally. a mudkip holding a rare candy 4 fodder holding lucky egg

How would you like a shiny Bagon named Rhaegal for 6 eggs? Or I can change the name. :v

How would you like a shiny Bagon named Rhaegal for 6 eggs? Or I can change the name. :v

sure. actually could you change the name to BAGON though? if not i'm fine with that

um i have no idea. but it'll work

I'm in wifi now, then.If you do evolve it and need a name change, send me a PM and I will do it for you.

My FC is in my signature.

I can get buttloads of Heart Scales from my PokeWalker. Trade some for a few Lucky Eggs tomorrow, possibly (not sure if I can actually get on or not, I'll PM you to let you know if I can)?

I'm in wifi now, then.If you do evolve it and need a name change, send me a PM and I will do it for you.

My FC is in my signature.

alright. i'm coming. thank you

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom