• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Zorua and Snivy

If the Wi-fi club works today I might be able to trade some off either today or during the weekend.
Seeing as my box is starting to fill up I might just give the male ones away for whatever. Eventual females however will still be traded for something I don't already have due to their rarity (Starters and Zorua are usually male). I'll take Generation IV Pokèmon so long as they are already transfered to a Generation V-game. If its just on a Generation IV-game I could easily transfer my own from Platinum (I don't need any more Pikachus :XD: I already have two on White)..

I already have Yamask but I'm missing a Sigilyph. Zim is male and there's nothing I can do to change that.

Hey Usagi-Zakura,
wondering if I could trade for any zorua, don't mind natures.
I'm not sure if i have much to trade, I have happiny(gen IV) and other white forest pokemon if you like to look.
(Friend Code: 1334-7053-5308)

Hey Usagi-Zakura,
wondering if I could trade for any zorua, don't mind natures.
I'm not sure if i have much to trade, I have happiny(gen IV) and other white forest pokemon if you like to look.
(Friend Code: 1334-7053-5308)

Well I have Happiny too now but since my trading-box is full then sure, you can have a male one XD
Just let me know when you have time to trade.

Hey I hve tried to get a zorua multiple times but you keep turning me down would you take a snivy

Hey I hve tried to get a zorua multiple times but you keep turning me down would you take a snivy
The reason I kept turning you down is because you keep suggesting Pokèmon I already have. Why would I want another Snivy? XD MY BOX IS FULL OF THEM.

But seeing as I need to clear bagspace anyway, just send me a useless Pokèmon and you can have a male Zorua.

Can I have the male Zorua named Spot that has the Mild nature but can you rename him Claw? I'm not quite sure but I think you said you'd take anything for the male ones. I can offer a Darumaka.

Hey Id like to get my hands on a Zorua, I dont care about gender or mood. I heard you still need a Sigilyph, do you still need one?

Could I get one of the male zoruas ? The quirky is preferable, but I'd appreciate any:)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom