• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh lol that explains it all i was like this kid is either like justin bieber who is a really late bloomer or he took thses piccys when he was like 11.

Pic.png

A pic my brother took without my knowning. New haircut and I apparently look like a psychopath ;_;

OMG ur a boy...no offense i thought u were a girl. My bad. But before i changed my username everyone thought i was a guy, on the other hand...

Eh, not the first time someone's confused my gender, not gonna be the last =P

^Holy smoly, you're younger then I thought, Jabber.

And here is me and my car. (It is amazing....:p) I have yet to get my driver's, though, due to the fact that I am afraid of driving. :O I have the training, just too much of a panicky type.
This was taken last summer, (please excuse my srunched face and all around ugliness)

I can't seem to get the images any bigger-----But maybe that's a good thing?

And here is me and my car. (It is amazing....:p) I have yet to get my driver's, though, due to the fact that I am afraid of driving. :O I have the training, just too much of a panicky type.
This was taken last summer, (please excuse my srunched face and all around ugliness)

:mad:

God-dammit, all you peeps need to stop calling yourselves ugly! You isn't!

Wow, you're really pretty ^_^

Okay, so one more torcherous picture. (Okay, I know I`m not supposed to call myself ugly, but I don`t see it. So can I call myself an eyestrain?)And thanks for the feedback, even if I fail to see what you see.

This is from tonight, Awards Night, at my school. I felt pretty awesome with the huge hair and felt the need to post it. (You guys must be getting sick of me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom