• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

56946.jpg

Nice pics, everyone! ^^

wow, this one good lookin forum, I should go view the old thread xD

@Sourcandy I'm not normally so straight forward, but this is a rare exception; you are B-E-A-Utiful! *in Jim Carrey voice* lol & I love that green motif you have going on in the photo *has recently got in touch with his Irish heritage*

@Octy since I love animals, I gotta comment on your dog cuz I love the pic xD the lighting & timing was perfect. I love the yellow eyes

Well I went out recently & actually got dressed up for once (that didn't involve prom, ring day, or graduation) & decided to post em here since I haven't posted here before.

2ngygw8.jpg
s31nqw.jpg
2q8dpbr.jpg

I shall show you that Pokemon fans can be cool....like the one guy ^^^ above!!!............. .....What I tell you...Let the world think were not cool....they don't know what their missing:cool:....(click on the images to see them larger)....and this is a updated pic of me

I shall show you that Pokemon fans can be cool....like the one guy ^^^ above!!!............. .....What I tell you...Let the world think were not cool....they don't know what their missing:cool:....(click on the images to see them larger)....and this is a updated pic of me

Um...there aren't any images. ^^;

@Clemson: Nice pic. ^^
@Professor Darumaka: I like your pics. Especially the one with you in the sunglasses. XD

picture4gm.jpg

I approve of this post.

Last edited:

Um...there aren't any images. ^^;

@Clemson: Nice pic. ^^
@Professor Darumaka: I like your pics. Especially the one with you in the sunglasses. XD
....what do you mean by that...i can see them just fine....mabe im not cool:disgust:...That why....ill go look into the problem.........
....to reply to the post above:^^^^ yeap........
Edit:I fixed the problem...i needed to set my album that had those pic in to "Public"....so you can see them now.....

Last edited:

I'm dressing up as Link for one of the Homecoming days things at my school. Here are the pics. Opinions?
img1372jc.jpg
img1373ps.jpg

I too am getting ready for Spirit Week (Oct.3 - 7th so get ready)

Videocallsnapshot119.png

@MegamanDX: They work now! Nice pics! I especially love the one where you're holding the kitty. Very cute. :3

@root: You look great. ^^

@Clemson: Haha, I love the 'thumbs up' pic! XD

@FrozenChaos: You're very, very pretty. :)

@Kodizzle: Yay! Spirit Week again! :D Show us those epic pics!

Wow, that's very pretty, @Sourcandy! I love how calm and serene you look.

Hahh, thanks, GoldenMuk and Octy. xD; I don't usually post pictures often cause I'm fairly modest (and not photogenic) and I'm still relatively new here. o.o So yeahh. x3

SourCandy, that's a really nice picture. o_o You seem like you could be a model.

Wow, that's very pretty, @Sourcandy! I love how calm and serene you look.
Thank you :3 but as I said...I was exhausted :l

Hahh, thanks, GoldenMuk and Octy. xD; I don't usually post pictures often cause I'm fairly modest (and not photogenic) and I'm still relatively new here. o.o So yeahh. x3

SourCandy, that's a really nice picture. o_o You seem like you could be a model.
Thank you O.0

The last recent picture... Hmm. From when I got my hair cut a few weeks back, blogged it.

297266_276089189071515_100000113094569_1222542_1630506_n.jpg

I dislike my nose. It does not look like the nose of a seventeen year old. So snubby ='D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom