• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOT

That's a nice pose in the second picture, heh.

15hda1c.jpg

.... I just had to post a picture of myself. <3

From page 48: Argy, that first pic of you with the sun streaming over your head is really beautiful. I like the pensive, thoughtful look.

And Kasumi, the second pic of yours is priceless. :D

Here's some of my pics from JAA, which took place in June (I had the best time ever!!!!!!). :-D

And by the way, you'll probably have to click on the "Expand to regular size" icon in order to see my pics better.

I suppose I should post this picture here. I originally only uploaded it to show the Brock Club (for reasons I'm sure you'll all be able to guess) but it is a picture of me finally being shown on Bulbagarden, so.

ClothesStealingShipping.jpg

EDIT: Aww......

Pie, you look so cute with your Brock plushie, Onix shirt, and card!! ^_^

And also, I'm glad that you posted your pic here so we can finally see you. Having heard you before (on Bulbacast and various Skype chats of course), I had always wondered what you looked like. Anyway though, you look great. :)

Oh, and here's the rest of my JAA pics everyone. XD

And by the way, the guy in the pic with Munchlax is my friend Kyle. He's actually a member on here, and has the name BackwardsMan. ^^

Oh yeah, and needless to say, I wanted to take that Ash statue home with me so bad. XD I really loved that statue!! <3

Last edited:
Might as well join in now I have a more up to date picture of myself XD Here is me and my Mudkip plushie~! :D

Nice picture PDUTogepi! Your Mudkip plushie is soo cute ^^

Actually, I like the one before the haircut personally. Just my opinion though. Thanks for the new pics!

Aw, Pie, did you make that Chibi Brock? Looks like Doll Brock from the Sabrina eps... Nicely unsettling, that.

And the Onix shirt is adorable!

Suppose I should post more me pics... let's see if I can scrounge up a Prom one. (Apologies if I've already posted these and forgot)

All you look cool, people.

I look a lot like Anabel from "Pokemon" (only I have bigger breast XD).

Well, I will put a pic if I find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom