• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exxthus looks nice. :]
07-13-08_1714.png
Tina has a sweet shop? :eek:

100_1319.jpg
Gimme five! :]

Nice picture Exxthus.

And Calvin, what kind of starfish is that.

l_a37ae01a488fe2b8e85e7a3e02bfdbd4.jpg

And yes, I know it's in a bathroom so yeah....

Comment please.lol

You're staring Exxthus.

Stop staring.

Please.

No, seriously stop.

:-(

(Are you perhaps making sure the camera takes a picture of you?)

That's Exxthus's World-domination Happy-fun-time mind-control friendly persuasion stare.

It is made of win.

Disclaimer: I am being neither paid nor threatened to say it is made of win.

Hail Exxthus|Deity!

<~Misty> it's been weeks
<@square-kun> what pics?
<@Chosen_of_Mana> Oh yeah that
<@square-kun> of what?
<@Chosen_of_Mana>
picsnaochosen.jpg

<@Chosen_of_Mana> There you go
<@square-kun> oshi--
<@square-kun> your hair looks different
<~Misty> OSHIT
<@square-kun> than i expected
<@square-kun> and you dont look as pale
<@Chosen_of_Mana> Heh
<@square-kun> your kinda cute chosen
<@Chosen_of_Mana> My hair was good that day
<@Chosen_of_Mana> hah... thanks
<@square-kun> otaku with additude

After summer break. I was forced to go outside and get some sun. My hair's also red now. Apologies for the low picture quality.
redhead20081.jpg

Before break, if anyone remembers.
IM0011591.jpg
Playing World of Warcraft. Lol. Dorky headset.

Nyaw, now I want your hat, Eashaettr. >:O

041vz6.jpg

Taken at our last concert, which explains the make-up overload. X.x

a_f, it perplexes me how you can call yourself ugly. You look so pretty in that picture.

And Chosen, you look a lot like my cousin. o_O But he hates the Tales series, so I know you're not him.

Just because we're all white doesn't mean that there isn't diversity. Lunabee's a redhead now, a_a is Indian, I'm assuming, and those that are white are just as diverse as anybody else, what with there being white people all over the world.

You're staring Exxthus.

Stop staring.

Please.

No, seriously stop.

:-(

(Are you perhaps making sure the camera takes a picture of you?)
no u :p
That's Exxthus's World-domination Happy-fun-time mind-control friendly persuasion stare.

It is made of win.

Disclaimer: I am being neither paid nor threatened to say it is made of win.

Hail Exxthus|Deity!

Rofl, propoganda. I shall soon have a following and be able to initiate my plans for global domination. I'm taking resumes for my Legions of Terror, Hoards of Chaos, and basic Minions today. You get great benefits and 100% health coverage! In addition, your family gets double your life insurance if I toss you into my croc pit.

I like your hat, Aesahaettr. You seem to have a lot to do with hats, lately. Let me know if you ever get that Drifblim hat done, and be sure to post a pic of it! I'm curious.

This is the first time I have ever seen a pic of CoM. :eek: I've seen you online for years but never saw YOU (cookie if you understood that). I've seen squarey's pic before, and I still like that one. :D

I've spoken to neither Lunabee nor a_a, but I like both of your pics. You remind me a bit of someone I know irl, Lunabee. o_O

Another teeny pic from LC. XD You look well. Did you have fun at your reunion? As for the 'close-mindedness'.... Not a big deal, right guys? :p

Actually I did have fun there, we stayed at the Hampton Inn and everything was well. Ill try and post pics of me at Myrtle Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom