• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

Welp, guys, I've been playing with make up. Again. Except this time I decided to finally give in to my female friends' pestering and go "smokey eyed".

WOEFUL QUALITY IS WOEFUL

426864_484368191576946_830236241_n.jpg

I dunno, jokool, sunglasses really are the one-way ticket to cool. I'm pretty sure it's not so much "trying to look" as "being".
Holy crap, you look amazing here. I love your make-up! It really suits you. :)

If anyone wonders what I'm doing when I'm not on Bulba, this is pretty much it.

View attachment 67696

Also this is from a couple of years ago. My friends and I were a Quidditch team for Halloween. That was fun.

View attachment 67695

I'm crying Hips. I'm literally crying at the first pic. It's so...you! XD

and you look quite nice for Quidditch. :3

Holy crap, you look amazing here. I love your make-up! It really suits you. :)

T-Thanks. ^^" I only started putting it on because my mum randomly got me some new eyeliner and usually playing with make up cheers me up, so I thought I'd go with the suggestion. I'm relieved it turned out well, I really don't usually wear more than a flick of eyeliner and some concealer so using more than that effectively is a new thing for me to pick up. >_<"

I am baffled by the lighting, though. I have green eyes. Why are they violet?! WHAT IS THIS?!

Last edited:

Here's a picture of my and my sweet new Epi.

epi.jpg

Pictures from Last Year since I rarly take photos of myself anymore. :(

68254d1341486279-official-bmg-picture-thread-vol-4-fb-pic-1.jpg
68255d1341486290-official-bmg-picture-thread-vol-4-fb-pic-2.jpg

Attachments

• FB pic 1.jpg
    FB pic 1.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 436
  • FB pic 2.jpg
    FB pic 2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

Ever wondered what Ralphie looked like from the side, well here you go.

15.jpg

One with ball

Ok so... Hipster pic :I
I'm so sorry any of you have to see this. Please don't click that spoiler, for your own good.
HIPSTER.jpg

So much angst, I just can't...

I'm sorry ok ._.
I was made to take this pic and post it :I

Do not click on the spoiler below. I have become it a stupid Internet meme so as to be at least marginally more palatable to the eyes of you observers, but lest your heads fall off of their shoulders and you file a suit against me for this, I am warning you now. The picture below is neither appetizing nor funny.

f0cd48.jpg

There. I'll be going now.

And I apologize to Caprizant that I'm not wearing a Radiohead T-shirt this time.

HipsterPlsTake1.jpg

Hipsters pls

Attachments

• HipsterPlsTake1.jpg
    HipsterPlsTake1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 106

Note that I had to google how to do a scarf like that :I

hipster-1-1.jpg

^^; I have no hipster pics. :(

Do plan to take some one of these days, when I get a phone that can use instagram.

Well erm ok :I

Last edited:

Special no-thanks to @Alex800; and her nagging of me untill I finally made this picture. Well here it is at last. Hope you enjoy it.

hipsterJasper.jpg

Also true hipsters don't use photobucket to create their hipster images in 3 minutes flat, they take two hours trying to create a sepia effect in GIMP. Because that's how hipster pictures were made before making hipster pictures was cool.

I must be the only one finding it funny and ironic that now hipster pictures are the bandwagon all of the girls are crawling out of the so-called woodwork

I must be the only one finding it funny and ironic that now hipster pictures are the bandwagon all of the girls are crawling out of the so-called woodwork

....Wat

I find it funny that hipster pics are now the main-stream.

You fail, guys. You're all hypocrites.

Also I plan to make a hipster pic of me in the near future.

I did my worst lol

666-1.jpg

Also, long time no post here u.u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom