• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Claim-a-Videogame-Music Thread Volume 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SobriquetP - Mute (Rescue) - Analogue: A Hate Story - 1/4/15
SobriquetP - Foregone Destruction - Unreal Tournament - 1/4/15
SobriquetP - Gerudo Valley - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 1/4/15

Now I am not complaining or anything, but I am genuinely confused. Why is the username in the front? Wouldn't it make more sense to have the list sorted by the song name or even the game so you can see what songs are claimed?

In this format the only real upside I can think of is if you are looking specifically for what claims a user has... and I do not think people come to this thread for other users. :/

Last edited:
SobriquetP - Mute (Rescue) - Analogue: A Hate Story - 1/4/15
SobriquetP - Foregone Destruction - Unreal Tournament - 1/4/15
SobriquetP - Gerudo Valley - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 1/4/15

Now I am not complaining or anything, but I am genuinely confused. Why is the username in the front? Wouldn't it make more sense to have the list sorted by the song name or even the game so you can see what songs are claimed?

In this format the only real upside I can think of is if you are looking specifically for what claims a user has... and I do not think people come to this thread for other users. :/

Not at all. You're right. I've changed the format so that the lists begin with the title of the song and put them all in alphabetical order.

Toviah - Metal Gear Solid 3 - Debriefing - 07/04/2015

I want this song played at my funeral. No joke.

Updated. And added my own claim for: Monochromatic Color - Conception II - Dolce - 08/04/15

Sinister Shadows - Kingdom Hearts II - Pokémad - 09/04/2015

I'd like to claim the following please!

Route 15 - Pokemon X/Y - Lysson - 09/04/15
Route 10 - Pokemon Black/White - Lysson -09/04/15

Alpha Sapphire May - Battle! (Brendan/May) - Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - 16/04/15

Alpha Sapphire May - Meeting Theme Series Medley - Super Smash Bros. Wii U - 16/04/15

Alpha Sapphire May - Godot ~ The Fragrance of Dark Coffee - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations - 16/04/15

I'm not sure what the policy is for medleys since they contain more than one song, so I will change it if necessary (I'd probably end up taking Comrades from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones which is a part of that medley anyway). Also I wasn't sure if I was to label it SSB Wii U or Fire Emblem series, but I guess the medley itself does come from Smash so I went with that one.

Flop - Dragon Roost island - The legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - 16/04/15
Flop - Main Theme - The legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - 16/04/15
Flop - Demon King Malladus - The legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - 16/04/15

@Alpha Sapphire May;

I'm not sure what the policy is for medleys since they contain more than one song, so I will change it if necessary
@CrackFox; @Dolce;

What are your thoughts on claiming medleys? I'm totally fine with it.

It's fine by me too. I see a medley as a composition in itself since it does take work to put together.

Edit: Also what are the odds I post a minute after CrackFox? :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom