• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know those names. You don't even know of what typing many of them can be. All we can guess is the colors on the map, and it's simple enough...

Grass - Milo
Water - Nessa
Fire or Steel - Kabu
Dark - Opal (because the color looks dark in color, and if Ice then should be light blue.
Rock - ???
Ghost or Poison- ???
Dragon - ???
Fairy - ??? (because of flower)
I can predict what I want. It's called speculation.

Where did you get the rest of the leak from, I'm interested of seeing...

Also, 5 Girls, 3 Guys? Normally Gyms are balanced with genders.

Fairy could work with the forest area.
What is it with your fixation on gym leader genders lol why does it even matter

To be fair, I would not call that fixation though. They don't even said it matter, they said gyms are usually balanced with genders. (Yeah, some gens prove otherwise. But you got it. They were wrong but weren't even saying they think it matter.)

I'm allowed to speculate whatever I want. And sometimes, I like to name my speculated characters.
The question wasn't if you are allowed to or not. Granted, we know you have that privilege. You just said that to avoid the topic. Or in other words, just because something is allowed, doesn't mean it should be done.

To be fair, I would not call that fixation though. They don't even said it matter, they said gyms are usually balanced with genders. (Yeah, some gens prove otherwise. But you got it. They were wrong but weren't even saying they think it matter.)
This is like the fifth time they brought it up in this thread though

The question wasn't if you are allowed to or not. Granted, we know you have that privilege. You just said that to avoid the topic. Or in other words, just because something is allowed, doesn't mean it should be done.
It hurts nobody to speculate somebody's name. The question you should be asking if whether speculating names violates the rules, and whether you should be allowed to tell someone off for it. I'll give you the answer: It's not forbidden, and you're not in any position of authority.

It hurts nobody to speculate somebody's name.
Correct.

The question you should be asking if whether speculating names violates the rules,
Nah, we already know the answer is no.

and whether you should be allowed to tell someone off for it. I'll give you the answer: It's not forbidden,
Right, right, right.

I could make a list of the predicted "height" of all the future gym leaders, and even list them from tallest to shortest, all as a prediction.

and you're not in any position of authority.
Correct. Nothing new here.

I could make a list of the predicted "height" of all the future gym leaders, and even list them from tallest to shortest, all as a prediction.
Yes, you could. Literally nobody is stopping you.

Correct. Nothing new here.
And yet, you still saw it fit to suggest he shouldn't be speculating...

Yes, you could. Literally nobody is stopping you.
Yea, but I'm not going to try it either. Even starting a predictions thread, what do you think will be the 1st letter for all gym leader names?

And yet, you still saw it fit to suggest he shouldn't be speculating...
Riiiight, because, as I said, just because something is allowed, doesn't mean it should be done.

If there were more crossovers between Animal Crossing and Pokemon, Wooloo would make an awesome villager! (I drew this, for the record. "^_^" )

Okay, now you're adding a new topic - by making repeat posts. Yes, again, you avoid the question, and no, you don't have to answer it. But that doesn't make it right to repeat your same post. Rather than posting on the stuff we agree on - you avoid the part we disagree on. So, if I were to just make repetitive posts, it would look like.

I am free to name the characters that I'm speculating.
"You are free to name the characters you are speculating."

Should we just fill this topic with repeated posts?

I'm not going to repeat my questions, because you don't have to answer them, but it doesn't help to continue reiterating what you already said. It just makes you look like you're trying to avoid the question.

Nintendo Direct@E3 from XY pre-release:

Pokémon part begins at 0:50.

Last edited:
I'm not going to repeat my questions, because you don't have to answer them, but it doesn't help to continue reiterating what you already said. It just makes you look like you're trying to avoid the question.
A question which is totally off-topic and not even relevant to the thread...Nobody should have to justify their posts to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom