• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say it here again and will just want to make everyone clear.
If the pokemon names and titles are not written in katakana its 100% fake.
There is NO pokemon that is written hiragana or kanji.
And the titles of the games are most time in english since gold and silver in japanese version there was no title in japanese since then.
And if we come to this leak who the hell would the name the pokemons rabbit, goat and elephant anyway? O_O''

But BirdKeeperToby actually has a well established reputation to protect.
That's worth even more than the £500 the other guy is offering if he's wrong.
'Well, oops, seemed my friend was wrong and didn't have a good source. Next time better folks!'
Done.

@Takumi_Tarou Thank you for clarifying that. Couldn't believe they were right, either.

But BirdKeeperToby actually has a well established reputation to protect.
That's worth even more than the £500 the other guy is offering if he's wrong.
We must also remember that... whenever people say and prove that they have a track record of predicting a franchise that does come true, doesn't always mean that they would be right all the time. Take Gaming Intel for example. They said that Nintendo Direct would come out in September, when that was delayed due to a typhoon, and in November we got a Nintendo Live.

Credible? This Duncan dude has no real track record to speak of, and a UK region has been in millions of leaks already.

Well that's not true he does have a track record, you just choose to dismiss it.
BirdKeeperToby also has a well respected reputation, he's not someone who posts a new rumour video everyday etc.

Before LGPE came out, there were a lot of rumours about a return to Kanto and we now know there were individuals posting online actual leaks that were at the time dismissed.
Lots of hints toward the same conclusion strengthens the case, it doesn't weaken it.

Credible? This Duncan dude has no real track record to speak of, and a UK region has been in millions of leaks already.

Spain? No, too many hints for GF to surprise us
UK? That's been hinted since Gen 6 and yet all we have as hints is the anime and the christmas cuddly toys.

There is also a rumour going around saying that the next region will be Japan again, although these theories are all punctuated by desperate fans seeking of where the region should go, when in reality, we are not GF. They get to decide, not us.

Well that's not true he does have a track record, you just choose to dismiss it.
BirdKeeperToby also has a well respected reputation, he's not someone who posts a new rumour video everyday etc.

Before LGPE came out, there were a lot of rumours about a return to Kanto and we now know there were individuals posting online actual leaks that were at the time dismissed.
Lots of hints toward the same conclusion strengthens the case, it doesn't weaken it.

We must also remember that... whenever people say and prove that they have a track record of predicting a franchise that does come true, doesn't always mean that they would be right all the time. Take Gaming Intel for example. They said that Nintendo Direct would come out in September, when that was delayed due to a typhoon, and in November we got a Nintendo Live.

Need I say more?

UK? That's been hinted since Gen 6 and yet all we have as hints is the anime and the christmas cuddly toys.

There is also a rumour going around saying that the next region will be Japan again, although these theories are all punctuated by desperate fans seeking of where the region should go, when we are not GF.
The map in LGPE seems more to me like new zealand too you guys can check also the map of this country out.

There are no true UK region hints. It's all just coincidences and fake leaks.

There is also a rumour going around saying that the next region will be Japan again, although these theories are all punctuated by desperate fans seeking of where the region should go, when in reality, we are not GF. They get to decide, not us.

Just because GF was seen in Spain and Southern France, doesn't mean they are making a Region based on there. Past game regions were never seen nor mentioned them being around there. Hence why it is a secret so to make it a surprise.

So on the topic of advertising Gen 8 via Detective Pikachu, I've got to ask... what is the last video game trailer anyone remembers seeing at a theater? What movie trailer ads do you remember seeing?

I remember seeing a trailer for Spiderman Homecoming during one of the Marvel films, but I don't think that was the last time I was at a theater and I totally can't remember anything else.

Just pondering on how effective and memorable pre-movie trailers really are.

Please tell me what the hell is his “track record”.

He predicted Incineroar would be in Smash long after everyone was already convinced he was in.
His reasoning for trusting Duncan is “he’s a nice guy”. Having a reputation doesn’t make you a leaker.
This is absolutely not the same as the rumors of last year.

We had a screenshot leak and every leaker and their dog hopped on the Kanto train after that. Now? We have nothing concrete hinting at the UK. Everyone is just piggybacking off Crown and Scepter, which was already proven fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom