• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fandom hasn't reached "run that sound clip through a spectrogram!" levels, so I'd say it isn't as obsessive as it could be. :p If you're a veteran of FNaF and Petscop, you've seen some tinfoil hat stuff that would blow anything that has ever happened here out of the water.

GekkougaLarry is in the forums here, and always has been really nice and knowledgeable, maybe he knows more stuff :D

If that really is the ending for this anime arc, its a pretty big deal and a great way to finish off. I wonder what the dates are for this arc ending ?

Also Pixelpar confirms that the Eeveelution leak is fake
Pixelpar might be in the loop about LGPE, but he doesn't know about the Pokemon in it. There was previously a photoshopped Eeveelution back in April that he believed might be real, and he actually subjected the original image to more scrutiny than the fake.
index.php

xvf2RcgPRhwwEawD8rf2RZ87h4KK42BrRa66-Je7bNN_gDsK9DQnC3R-yZUVoObNDPzpNG8X6Ix04ujXdq2QtohVLDl7wSs-rTlXMQXbzmnIFawxNZgLmlklvTOfFKrMhmhWOHhl

SFSHQpebG13QyXDsR5xuGFR6R9HiVSldZeTWu-PbiA1wZ3joH0E4aQiiwonINlo9bSAfrsvuiKGm6fBQ--jTBNP4ZaY3lsCKfHPE6uPZ826KylpcWZ3OsFJKkclu_j082HNhkM86

Not to say that I disagree with his thoughts on this, just pointing out that it's not so much "confirmed to be fake" as "Pixelpar also believes it to be fake". Pixelpar's established that he doesn't have much info on new Pokemon being added to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom