• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have done it in conjunction with the distributions.
Also why those select few? We had so many more distributed than that. >=/ Maybe Heatran wants to be a Happy Meal toy. Did you think about that one, McDonalds?

Kinda want those Latis, though- I might have to get some happy meals soon.

Also why those select few? We had so many more distributed than that. >=/ Maybe Heatran wants to be a Happy Meal toy. Did you think about that one, McDonalds?

How many people actually care about Heatran in the first place. It's not really that good of a legendary stat wise if I have my facts right.

Just don’t actually eat the happy meals :p
D= But it's food. Why wouldn't I eat them? Don't they put apples in those now.

How many people actually care about Heatran in the first place. It's not really that good of a legendary stat wise if I have my facts right.

What are you talking about? Heatran's great competitively. And I like its design. Its so underrated.

XD I don't know what stats would have to do with it being a kids' toy anyhow- but compared to the Forces of Nature that they decided to include, it's definitely a much more appealing design. I dread getting either of those two.

But I know someone who loves Heatran, hence why I picked it out of anything else. Personally, I'd rather have Lugia and Ho-Oh.

They'll sell the toys to you for $2 each. You don't have to buy a Happy Meal to get the toy. I did it when Groudon and Kyogre were toys a few years ago when the Hoopa movie came out.

So for anyone wanting the toys as a set, just go to McD's and buy em. Don't buy them on eBay for hella money. They're only worth like $20 in total.

McDonald's should try a promotion that sells us one out of the 807 Pokémon in our Happy Meal toys. But I guess that would be way past their limit on toy selection?

While this argument is valid about this, it isn't valid when it comes to Pokemon following you, all the obtainable Pokemon plus their forms got their animations for following the trainer, even in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon having the new forms and Pokemon getting animations for following a trainer.

Don't buy them on eBay for hella money. They're only worth like $20 in total.

To be fair to the guy on eBay, I think the price tag was $25 and the description said he would throw in three random mystery figs. Even if the mystery figurines are bootleg, that's still not a horrible deal. It can be pretty hard trying to get the whole set. When I try and buy the figures most McDonald's I go to only have 3 or 4 of the figures (sometimes less). I had to go to 4 different McDonald's to get Solgaleo and Lunala. One of the McDonald's only had Pikachu. Also, I never found a Grubbin.

They'll sell the toys to you for $2 each. You don't have to buy a Happy Meal to get the toy. I did it when Groudon and Kyogre were toys a few years ago when the Hoopa movie came out.

So for anyone wanting the toys as a set, just go to McD's and buy em. Don't buy them on eBay for hella money. They're only worth like $20 in total.
My local McDonalds doesn't seem to understand the concept of buying just the toy anymore because I've tried that and gotten denied so... XD I don't mind buying Happy Meals for a little bit, I've been eating the same stuff every day anyway so it would be a happy change.

My local McDonalds doesn't seem to understand the concept of buying just the toy anymore because I've tried that and gotten denied so... XD I don't mind buying Happy Meals for a little bit, I've been eating the same stuff every day anyway so it would be a happy change.
RageFace.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom