• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oh no...one more day till April Fools!!!: Ideas of what pranks the team is up to

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinyOfDeoxys

01001000 01001001
Reaction score
I know it's a bit late and you'll ignore my posts. But this time, i'm warning everybody about what devious pranks the team will do to our beloveded forums. He's some predictions:

1. Bulbagarden will change to Bidoofgarden (if this did'nt happen yet) and all the forums will be about Bidoofs

2. Eeveelutions will cause destruction to the Bulbagarden coumminuty.

3. Fake news about Pokemon X and Y, God knows what will happen! Maybe Fennekin is a fire/fighting type?

4. 404 sites will cause doom to all of Bulbagarden

5. Lt. Surge and his Raichu will take over the site aka "Lt. Surge Mysterious War Zone"

Tell me your April Fools predictions, or just slack off and wait for the destruction of 24 hours of doooooom!!

-Stay Gold, Squaddie

Hi! This really has nothing to do with a new idea or tool for the forums so it doesn't belong here. It would be much better suited in the blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom