• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oki Draws Pictures

Me too! Although I probably don’t have many ideas now but here’s three, choose whichever one:
  • Hilbert or Leaf or Brendan hanging from a tree upside down, while their face is right side up (a reference to a song I’m listening to currently)
  • A fanart of my OC Arisa (probably have to find it in Postings but if not, I’ll send it over) and whichever Pokémon she has but preferably Espurr (Shiny) (was going to give it a nickname but didn’t, will do that soon)
  • Fem!Ash (Kanto outfit, I’ll send over) with either Pikachu or Jigglypuff (aka Melody) (I already did my take on it lmao) idk
Yeah the first idea is dumb lol help me

Hey, I don’t even really like Contestshipping that much (scandalous, I know!) and I still think that this is absolutely adorable. This looks like exactly like something that May would do, haha! (I think that only Ash eats more than her…)
Thank you!! Whenever someone says about my art "I don't even like (x ship) that much, BUT..." it makes me happy lol, it feels like an accomplishment somehow. cx
(And you're totally right, no wonder they get along so well hahah)

Can I request a drawing to?
Me too! Although I probably don’t have many ideas now but here’s three, choose whichever one:
sorry you guys, I'm not currently taking requests outside of my avatar/signature shop. But if I ever open general art requests here again I'll be sure to say so :)

character meme
I did one of those six fanart/favorite character meme template things, instead of working on serious art. Hooray!
6fav.png

(here is the original template!)

doodling
aww thank you you two!

Lately I just haven't drawn very much due to being sick. When I do have the energy to draw, all of a sudden I feel sooo uninspired. *falls over*
So take a few vague unpolished sketches that I liked, until something greater hits me...
leaf.png
fsdjg.png

Seeing Gary cheer up Ash there is almost giving me Mirror Gary and Mirror Ash vibes! Or maybe I just forget how regular Gary actually can be quite a nice person too when he feels like it, haha. And I can always appreciate some Leaf love, so there’s that! Like Blanc said, it takes a special kind of talent for even their sketches to go this hard, so continue to pat yourself on the back! You’ve really earned it with these, I think.

I wanna learn to draw that good.
aw I appreciate the sentiment, though you should give yourself more credit too! Practice is a powerful thing so I hope you don't ever feel discouraged by seeing others' art. I'd love to see your drawings in the Art Gallery as well if you'd ever want to share them!

What a cute and appealing art style!! Imite/Duplica has a very darling design, I remember really liking her when I was a kid, especially as it was the 90's and so many folks were making their thick brows pencil thin... I liked that she was a (canonically, even) cute/pretty girl with thick brows and thick hair, etc. And YES, Tohru/Todd is indeed underrated. Loved him as a kid, too, he was in among the very first episodes I ever saw, long before I got into the Pokemon fandom properly.

... Haruka inhaling that cake, though. xDDD;;;

Imite/Duplica has a very darling design, I remember really liking her when I was a kid, especially as it was the 90's and so many folks were making their thick brows pencil thin... I liked that she was a (canonically, even) cute/pretty girl with thick brows and thick hair, etc.
Right?!?! I always loved that aspect of her design since it's (honestly still to this day) so uncommon. Especially when I was a kid myself, since it was relatable to see a character with those features... lol

thank all of yous for the extremely nice comments, I don't always have the words to express it but every one of 'em means a lot to me :bulbaLove:

spinoffs / sygna
oops, forgive the double-post but I forgot to actually dump this week's art while I was here. *facepalm*

I scribbled out a few obscure characters from spinoff games to de-rust. how many do you recognize?
cyndy.png
justy.png

...I remembered Justy being a lot scarier because of his ridiculously unfair overleveled team. He's actually an okay guy.

justy2.png
pbr.png

(not really, but I always thought they looked like they could be related)

And because it just wouldn't be me without you-know-who, have some severely unfinished design concepts:
sygna.png

A half-formed idea that's been in my head ever since I picked up Masters EX again. I haven't completely decided on what arrangement of colors I want to use, so I haven't cleaned these up at all yet. (I'll get to it, probably, but I wanna get more comfortable posting unpolished stuff too.)
The only reason why I picked these two Pokémon specifically is because they're my personal favorite ones that they own. xP

Illustration31.png

miku / eevee tv
mushimiku.png

I haven't done much digital-painting-style stuff ever since I lost my favorite brush for it, but this new one is sorta close.
evtv2.gif

Back
Top Bottom