• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oki Draws Pictures

misc 4
  • This is really just a quick sketch dump to prove I'm still here. I haven't really had the time nor the energy for much else this month, ha.
    eevee.png
    f2.png
    3.png

Was messing around on Drawpile last night and ended up doodling some more guys, still a little unpolished. (Drawpile is the reason for the stark white background and the weird brushes, sorry lol)
    The kitty-shaped one is modeled after a big puffy raincloud. I'm not totally sure what type I want the last one to be though, since it was really just born from the idea of "early-gen monster", combined with a desert hairy scorpion. Fighting/Ground, maybe?

Also, I'm aware the concept has been done to death by this point, but @Hawthorn wanted to see my take on a redesigned Dragonite if it was more like Dragonair, so here's my attempt at that too:
    dragonite.png
    1.png

lol
  • My drawing hand has unfortunately decided to give out on me again. So in the meantime while I rest, have some very unserious scribbles. (Serious scribbles coming soon)
    woop.png

4-1-1997
  • The very first episode of the Pokemon anime aire
    26.png
    d 26 years ago today, on April 1st, 1997.
    In other words — once upon a time, a boy changed the world.
    (Don't worry, he'll be back someday.)

misc 3
  • Messing with colors.
    march.png

I don't know why but I keep drawing paper airplanes these days.

ow.png

I also played Ib (the remake) for the first time earlier this week and have been slightly obsessed, so here's some fanart lol
    ib1.png
    garry2.png

(the best character, obviously)

mary3.png

dawn
  • Another screenshot redraw, because I'm rusty and trying to get rid of a bad art block.
    dawn.png

I wanted to try some brushes that I haven't used before. This is from DP038, if I'm not mistaken.

Original:

10028537a80c5d88eeb952185440d636.jpg
    dawn2.png
    dawn3.png

Because I kinda liked how these looked on their own.

fake eeveelutions
  • ^ I never remember to reply around here but this message very much brightened my day :bulbaLove: I'm so glad you think so, thank you Dawning!!

Adding to my Fakemon pile again, this time with some hasty redraws of old Eeveelution designs I made when I was a kid, 14 years ago.
    ev.png

Aereon (Wingeon) - from aero, aerobics
    Type: Flying / Ability: Cloud Nine, Fluffy
    "Aereon is covered in a dense, curly fur that helps to regulate its temperature and keep it pleasantly cool at all times. It has an extraordinary stamina and can run at a blinding speed for miles without getting tired."
    "This Pokémon is popular among people of many different professions. It is known as the mascot of many airports and airlines throughout the world, and is sometimes seen assisting fitness instructors with their coaching."

Debrieon (Shardeon) - from debris
    Type: Steel / Ability: Iron Barbs, Weak Armor
    "This Pokémon has adapted to survive in extremely unsafe environments. The sharp panes of iron jutting from its body ward off any potential attackers, as they are sharp enough to even puncture stone. If broken or damaged, they will quickly grow back."
    "Despite its appearance, Debrieon has a gentle disposition and can be seen guarding smaller, weaker Pokémon in the wild. It will often want to comfort its Trainer in times of hardship, but cannot do so without harming them."

I sort of conceptualized these designs from a "what if Gen V and Gen III had Eeveelutions too?" point of view. What would each of those look like, respectively? ...Something like this, maybe? Unfortunately I saved over my project file, so I can't polish these any further lol.
    (and yes I did draw the originals on Tux Paint)

misc 2
  • My hand's cramping up today, so here's another collection of doodles.
    sparkle.png

Very old character of mine, I think I came up with her when I was 12 or 13. Her name is Sparkle, since she's based off of an actual Espeon I had back in the ORAS days.
    She's a Shiny Espeon that was intended to be auctioned off to a rich and neglectful Pokémon collector, but escaped her fate to go fend for herself in the wild.
    snom.png

Reposting this one from the Sketch the Above game. Go participate!
    2000_and_late.png

hey, who are you calling "tacky and out of style"?!
    blue_sky.png

An iconic quote from Tetris Attack (A.K.A. Panel de Pon, A.K.A. Pokémon Puzzle League).
    v2.png

Slightly belated Valentine's Day-related scribble, since I promised a friend I'd draw 'em. *throws a brick*

kdr
  • A very very belated birthday doodle for @Blanc:
    ku2.png

This is arriving a good few months later than I intended it to LOL I'm so sorry.
    Happy 296-days-early birthday!!! May the rest of the year be ver(rrr)y good to you.

plus 4-koma (open in a tab for full view):
    2.png

misc
  • I didn't draw anything for the past 3 weeks lol. I'm currently trying to remember how to make art, but until then please accept this collection of doodles.
    paldea.png

What could've been...
    (...is this what they call "coping"? T_T)
    porygonzx.png

This was my contribution to this lovely thread last month, and I really enjoyed drawing it :)
    asdfghj.png

Click for fullsize view.
    I meant to finish some of these, I really did... lol OTL
    fm.png

I don't know if I actually have anything planned for any of these guys, but here's a small handful of the Fakemon I've been designing in my spare time.
    They all have names and dex entries and stuff, but I can't really fit them anywhere concisely, oh well.

sg
  • grass.png

(More practicey stuff. Technically, this is the first thing I've drawn on my new computer, though really I started it on my old one and finished it here. Feels nice to work on a much higher res screen.)

st
  • paper.png

"what good is a name, if you won't call me by it?"

(...I'm trying to branch out from my usual way of coloring, since I feel like I've been doing the same thing with my style for a very long time, and it's started to become stifling. And wouldn't you know, it kinda feels like a weight off my shoulders...)

Back
    Top Bottom