• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Which ones?

• Misty

• Brock

• Tracey

• Gary

• May & Max

• Dawn

• Paul

• Iris

• Cilan

• Trip

• Clemont & Bonnie

• Serena

• Sawyer

• Mallow

• Lana

• Lillie

• Sophocles

• Kiawe

• Hau

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know if it means anything or not, but if Journeys managed to bring back Tracey I'd give this series some big points, considering the poor guy seems to have fallen in the void.

Heck, they couldn't even let him make a silent cameo--or even mention him--in SM42 alongside Misty, Brock, and some OS references :cry:

And yet they bought back Chuck...o_O

I don't know if it means anything or not, but if Journeys managed to bring back Tracey I'd give this series some big points, considering the poor guy seems to have fallen in the void.

WHO?

Problem is that you need to bring Max back or at least reference him or show him in a flashback if you show May or if she shows up.

1602159332057.png
1602159417298.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the anime staff actually watch through the previous openings and realise all of the characters they could have brought back already.

Yeah, and why would they do that? Who would those tweets be aimed at, realistically? What would the point of showing all those old openings and the characters within be?

Nostalgia.

It is not that different from them showcasing each companion in every special they do to kick off a new series.

Could we get a translation please?
1st image:

"The Zukan compilation of 500 Pokemon from all regions", "Let's complete the Zukan with all your catches".

Most of the text from image 2 is blurry and I can't read most of them, but the headline says: "The big investigation of the legendary Pokemon".

Most of the text from image 2 is blurry and I can't read most of them, but the headline says: "The big investigation of the legendary Pokemon".

What better way to cover up a lack of plot than have a bunch of Legendary Pokemon show up?

Though at least this gives them a reason to travel to more regions again (and just hope they DO something with them)

Last edited:
It's clear to someone with bad vision like me that Dawn seems to not belong in

WHO?

Problem is that you need to bring Max back or at least reference him or show him in a flashback if you show May or if she shows up.
I doubt May her show up. Her VA retired and Japan cares a lot about VAs.

Lack:

No one else is coming back.

WHO?

Max can appear without May, as May's VA is retired and Max's isn't. If Ash is meeting anyone again in Hoenn it will likely be Max.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom