• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: OMEGA RUYB: Torchic and Treecko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Storm

Oshawott is watching you!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

To build up my team in Pokémon Omega Ruby I need Treecko and Torchic.
I already got my own mudkip. I can't offer a lot of pokémon because I just began
playing Pokémon Omega Ruby and I only have three gym badges. So I hope you guys
can help me out! Thanks!

~Robin Storm.

Hi Everyone,

To build up my team in Pokémon Omega Ruby I need Treecko and Torchic.
I already got my own mudkip. I can't offer a lot of pokémon because I just began
playing Pokémon Omega Ruby and I only have three gym badges. So I hope you guys
can help me out! Thanks!

~Robin Storm.

I can get them for you, I don't need anything in return. :)

All right! Thank you SO much!! You're the only one that reacted, thanks!! When are you available to trade?

All right! Thank you SO much!! You're the only one that reacted, thanks!! When are you available to trade?

I have both ready, I can trade tomorrow and Friday since I have classwork on Saturday. Will those days work for you? My schedule is flexible so I can get on anywhere from 11 am - 2 am EST time. :)

I can probably trade today, 'm mostly available from 8 P.M. GMT +1.

Anyhow, I totally forget to give you my friendcode! My friendcode is 2406 - 5479 - 9777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom