• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OMG A NEWB REAPPEARS

Odnetnin46

And then references.
Reaction score
(Wow a reintroduction)So yeah,i'm back...The n00bish poster with a failed trade shop,GONE for a year,and only 100 posts.:XD2:
BACK BETTER THAN EVAH!
Yeah blahdeeblahgonnabebetteruserblahblahpostmoreblahblahloleyestrainBLAH.
My main goal is too be less newby,more...user?
Thanks everyone who didn't treat me like a total :goof:.
(Note:I have resigned from my RPing so goodbye everyone there).

Have a nice life people:spam:

Blahblahwelcomeblahbacktoblahtheforumsblah I'mblahoneofthepeopleblahthatjoinedblah whileyouweregoneblahloleyestrainBLAH.

On that note, hi.

Last edited:
Welcome! You're before my time! I hope you stay longer this time.

Hey welcome back to the forums! Enjoy yourself! :D
Hmm your sig looks strangely familiar. Even though I joined here slightly after you.
Btw I like how you used the word "blah" alot in your intro :p

OMFG!
It's a shiny!

Rankurusu, use Thunder!
It's super effective!
The wild NEWB is paralyzed1 It may me unable to move.
Minimag threw one NEWB BALL!
On no! The newb BROKE FREE!
Minimag threw one NEWB BALL!
Congratulations! U caught NEWB!

Ha.No surprise no one recognises me.I didn't know so many ppl signed up here when I was gone(Prob'ly Black&White overflow).Thanks(LAWLED @ minimag's post)!
Oh and Blaah,were you in any RPs?If you were you might have recognised me.But as I said,I resigned(Lol when I checked mah PMs last time.1 week ago) from RPing.Does a Charizard as Pokemon ring a bell?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom