• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OR/AS Bold Predictions

The current favorite feature that Gamefreak will remove from the game this time will be repel chaining.

The current favorite feature that Gamefreak will remove from the game this time will be repel chaining.

If this happens, there would be such a huge shitstorm, PEOPLE WOULD DIE.

Seriously, THIS CANNOT HAPPEN. GF, if you're reading this, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GUY. DO NOT DO IT.

There will be no character customization in ORAS. Gamefreak will explain that this is because Brendan and May are too iconic even for the players to customize.

My money's on ORAS being a sequel, because near the end of the announcement video, it says, "Explore a dramatic new world". I can't see it being anything other than that. Why would they remake Generation 3, but have it take place in a different world?

Gamefreak saw the new Exp. Share broke XY over its back so they decided to change it back.

Im a broken record now but sequels. just cause it fits with how gamefreak has been recently with shaking things up and doing new things.

Bold prediction; if the Pokedex is updated... the Litwick and Vanillite chains will make an appearance.

I think Magneton and Nosepass evolve in New Mauville.

Gamefreak saw the new Exp. Share broke XY over its back so they decided to change it back.

I'm all for this. Personally, the new Exp. Share took out the fun of challenges in XY.

So predictions:
More catchable legendaries, including Regigigas.
Updated Poke-Navi and Match Call system. They could include the Holo-caster or something similar in the game.

- They remove pokémon-amie.
- There will be exciting new unique forms for pokémon, like Spiky-eared Plusle. It will not be tradeable.
- There will be some trainer customization, but you won't be able to take off your hat.
- No, Sceptile and Swampert won't get mega evolutions. Instead though you can get a Mega Charizard Alpha and Mega Charizard Omega.

... Seriously though, I am 100% sure Pokémon-Amie is going.
A shame, but it really was a Kalos fun thing. Same for the Super Training.

Hopefully, we will get improved contests and something else in their places.

- That the new Hoenn region ends up having a post-game that connects to a completely new region. Like the one hinted by the guy in the X/Y
- That each starter, or at least Swampert and Sceptile get two Mega Evolutions, both of which have different typings.
- Mega Sceptile S --> Grass Mega Sceptile R --> Grass/Dragon , Enhanced Speed
- Mega Swampert S --> Water/Ice Mega Swampert R --> Water/Ground , Enhanced bulk
- Mega Blaziken S/R --> Fire/Flying, enhanced Attack

- That the new Hoenn region ends up having a post-game that connects to a completely new region. Like the one hinted by the guy in the X/Y
- That each starter, or at least Swampert and Sceptile get two Mega Evolutions, both of which have different typings.
- Mega Sceptile S --> Grass
- Mega Sceptile R --> Grass/Dragon , Enhanced Speed
- Mega Swampert S --> Water/Ice
- Mega Swampert R --> Water/Ground , Enhanced bulk
- Mega Blaziken S/R --> Fire/Flying, enhanced Attack

Why would anyone want to go from Water/Ground to Water/Ice? Water/Ground has only one (4x) weakness, Water/Ground has 4 weaknesses.

I'm all for this. Personally, the new Exp. Share took out the fun of challenges in XY.
Better idea they crank up the level curve so damn much you have to use the exp. share. Steven first match is in the mother fucking 80's.

-New Pokemon introduced in Hoenn, and not in the new region that will be post league.
-Battle Frontier Island acts like an MMO lobby, with 100 trainers on each server(island).
-The Pokenav has full 100% all the time voice chat for friends.
-Contests ditch the turn by turn, go ATB.
-The Trick House is tied into the medal quest.
-Canon Overload. I'm talking about "tying a global plot into each old region" canon overload.
-FRLG/ORAS take place 5 years before XY/B2W2, placing HGSS/Pt days/weeks before BW.

Better idea they crank up the level curve so damn much you have to use the exp. share. Steven first match is in the mother fucking 80's.

This is the best idea I've ever read.
I ain't even joking, if the Exp. Share from X and Y is back, I'd welcome this.

Back
Top Bottom