• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Orange Archipelago(PG13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Fair enough, I don't object to you saying that if you want to, but I thought you should know. This particular site refers to it as Game Master, as you can see on the basics of RPGing. (Not sure if that's the exact title of the thread)

Also, was my post ok? I wasn't completely clear on the rules...

Are we gonna be given some guidance about where we have to head next etc. what kinda thing we have to cover in our posts?
are we gonna go different ways or do we all travel together?

Thanks

No, I already said no Bunnying, can't you read the rules, I will be posting up areas as we go along, I already posted up the first island

OOC: Yeah, but I don't really understand what we're supposed to do in this RPG. Are we supposed to be making up enemies or are we leaving that to you? Are we allowed to just make up that we run into wild Pokemon or what? And are we supposed to go to the Trainer's School before we go or is that just there if we so choose/to fill space. You gotta give us something or we won't know what to post!

you can make up a rival if you'd like, and run into whoever you want as long as it's not someone from the show, also I will be posting what Pokemon appear on each Route, a Common Pokemon is pretty easy to catch, but you need a good post for uncommon Pokemon and a very good post for Rarely Seen Pokemon

Rika Stopped as a young boy ran into the lab in front of her. Minutes later, he ran out again. /He's energetic.../ Rika mused as she opened the door to the lab, and knocked on Professor Ivy's door.
"Um, Professor?" Rika's voice cracked. "It's Rika, Eichi's daughter?"

"Oh, Rika, yes, come in." Ivy called.

"I-I..." Rika stared at the floor. "I'm h-here to get my first p-pokemon." Excitement and fear mixed together in her stomach to make a rather uncomfortable feeling.

"All right." Ivy smiled, trying to encourage the young girl to speak up. "What pokemon would you like?"

"I..." That question had been bothering Rika all night. Lapras was rare, and very pretty, but Rika wanted something soft and cuddly. She liked cute things... There was Eevee, but Rika was indecisive enough, and she didn't want to consider all of the pokemon's evolutions. And pikachu... pikachu was cute, but she had heard they were difficult to raise... but then again, Rika had always liked the color yellow, and her first word had been "chew", as in "chu"... it was strange reasoning, but it was enough.
"Pikachu." She looked up. "I'd like a pikachu... if that's okay..."

Ivy smiled. "Of course it's okay." She went over and grabbed the pokeball containing pikachu, along with a pokedex and a four other pokeballs. "Here you go, Rika."

"Th-thank you." Rika bowed hastily and ran out the door.
Ivy sighed. "Aren't there any non-hyper kids on this island?" She mumbled.

Outside, Rika sat down on a bench and took out the pokeball containing her pokemon. She pressed the button in the center and, in a flash of red light, a yellow pikachu sat before her, looking around, dazed.
"Pikaaa?" It cocked its head to the side.
"Um, h-hello!" Rika smiled, trying to make a good impression. "My name is Rika, and I'm going to be your new trainer! It's very nice to meet you!"
The pikachu looked at her, blinked a couple times, and yawned.
"I'm going to call you, um..." She searched her mind for a good name. From the look of his tail, the pikachu was a boy. She considered names of thunder deities, but nothing came to mind that fit the yellow mouse-like creature before her. She sat there for a few minutes, thinking. "Puck! I'll name you Puck!" She looked down to see the pokemon asleep. Rika sighed. "Here we go..."

(Was that all right?)

otaku999: Pretty good start. If you want my advice on a good nickname for a Pikachu having to do with thunder, how about the name Jolt? Also your supposed to get 5 Pokeballs not four.

congratulations - Rika Recieved a Level 5 Pikachu, a pokedex and 5 pokeballs

Jack ran in to Ivy's lab panting.
"Hi prof!I was..ummmm.."Jack trailed off.

"You here for your first Pokemon too?"Ivy asked.

"YesyesyesyesYES!"Jack shouted,unable to contain his joy.

"I knew it.He you are,this is the last one but-"

"Nevermindnevermindthatonewilldo fine"Jack said quickly.he snatched the PokeBall from the desk.

"Ummmm,PokeBalls and Pokedex?"Ivy questioned
"Suresuresure!"he said"givemegivemegiveme!"
He took the Balls and Dex from Ivy and ran out of the lab.
Outside he walked down to the sea."Go!Pokeball!"he cried releasing Lapras in to the water."Lapras!"Lapras cried,flipping his fins at Jack."Hi Lapras,your gonna be my best freind."jack siad the the water Pokemon,"but come inside here for now"Jack reterned Lapras to its Pokeball.

Last edited:
*Zelda music plays*
Heh, sorry.

And thunder names for pikachu are so predictable. I much prefer Puck, the character from a Midsummer Night's Dream... I'm weird like that. I looked through some names that meant thunder and they didn't fit.

Jack ran in to Ivy's lab panting.
"Hi prof!I was..ummmm.."Jack trailed off.

"You here for your first Pokemon too?"Ivy asked.

"YesyesyesyesYES!"Jack shouted,unable to contain his joy.

"I knew it.He you are,this is the last one but-"

"Nevermindnevermindthatonewilldo fine"Jack said quickly.he snatched the PokeBall from the desk.

"Ummmm,PokeBalls and Pokedex?"Ivy questioned
"Suresuresure!"he said"givemegivemegiveme!"
He took the Balls and Dex from Ivy and ran out of the lab.

"Ha

Could you make your post a little bit longer please. Also when your typing make sure to space in between words.

Well your post is still too short, please make it longer, I don't want this rp to get locked up

Tommy arrives back home to show his mum his brand new Eevee.

"Hey Mum!" he shouts at the top of his voice, "Look what I got!"
His Mum comes down from upstairs to have a look, only in time to see an open door and some muddy footprints on the floor.
"I guess Tommy is going on his own Pokemon adventure" she says to herself

As he runs out of his house, Tommy runs into, once again, Slowking.

"Hey, Slowking! Check out my new buddy!"

Tommy swings Eevee around by its tail so Slowking can get a panoramic view of it. Eevee hisses wildly.

"Pretty cool, ain't he? His name's Veevee! C'mon, Veevee!"

Tommy shoves Veevee under his arm and continues running, Slowking appears to be attempting to follow him, but walks too slow and is left behind.

Tommy arrives at the Pokemon Center, he supposes he'll get Veevee checked up before they head out properly.

ok, don't mean to be mean or anything but I can't get this rp started on here, I'm too busy thinking about my fanfiction requests, if some people whould just take them I could get the stories off my mind, but with my requests on my mind, I can't even think of any ideas for this rpg, sorry

What about all the trouble brewing that you talked about in the beginning? Can't you make that show up sometime soon? Maybe a storm hits or something?

I am not impressed. Not impressed at all.

In fact, I strongly disapprove.

After I wrote an RP Sample with little clue of what to write about, lengthened that RP Sample, still with little clue of what to write about, I even made 2 posts, still with little clue of what to write about.

Poor effort, Konekodemon, poor effort, I say.

PS. What are fanfiction requests and what are yours?

people are conplaining too much about this rp, I'm just going to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom